Mass disassociation pact...

by freemindfade 312 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Screw the gossipers, it's the threat of gossip that keeps many people trapped and silent.

Fact: gossipers gonna gossip.

• cognac
    cognac

DoC - Honestly, IMO, just DA'ing yourself is sometimes a lot better of an option. Having to constantly look over your shoulders in case someone "catches" you, gets really old, really quick. It sucks.

Also, as far as the herding cats comment... I've seen that a lot on this forum in the past. Definitely a true statement. That's why:

A. I think there needs to be a central person to move the process along. Maybe even gathering info to do the actually sending of letters out, and;

B. I feel like the general feel for where people are at on this forum has changed from years prior. People seem, imo, to be more ready and more wanting to have a clean(er) break of this cult.

Please note: I'm not saying I'm right, this is just my opinion.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Service year ends September 1st?
  • cognac
    cognac
    FMF - unless something has changed, that's the 1st day of the service year.
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    How about taking the names of elders you don't like and sending in a letter of dissassociation from them telling them(Watchtower corporation) they are full of shit and pedofiles(because of cover ups).
  • cognac
    cognac
    Brokeback - telling the elders you don't like they are pedofiles??? That's quite the escalation...
  • Petraglyph
    Petraglyph
    There's a world of difference between helping others and expressing your anger.
  • All for show
    All for show

It's terribly juvenile, but I have thought for a while it would be so funny to send DA letters in the names of local elders. Just cause mass confusion and distrust.

I think doing it anonymously is hilarious. I am in. Never would I identify myself in one. I have a hundreds of dollars in stamps,I'm willing to help however this ends up.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    Send them in all at once but not the same time as the official letters timed to go out. before or after?
  • StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

I love this idea and will send an anonymous letter. I'm in. BUT, I think I will send a letter to both my congregation AND the bethel in warwick.

If we send letters only to our congregations, they will easily go unnoticed by most. However, if we send them all to bethel so that they end up having thousands of letters... it might even make the local news!

Oh, and I will make this letter personal and I would be willing to send one every year until I get enough of it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit