Mass disassociation pact...

by freemindfade 312 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    6/07. Love it
  • Petraglyph
    Petraglyph

I am liking the anonymous DA letter idea - sent to the local BOE.

Include some personal hints e.g. mentioning something specific about the elders so the elders will all feel obliged to read the letter.

I can see this would be a particularly insidious and destructive weapon.

Because they would feel obliged to read the letter to look for clues, the elders would unwittingly be exposing themselves to the reality of the WTS. Some may even be prompted to go online and look for themselves.

It would also continually play on their minds because they would perceive there was an apostate in their midst, but not know who this was, and this would create uncertainty and also keep the contents of the letter in their minds.

They would be trying to work out who in the congregation sent it. They will be looking at everyone suspiciously.

It would be subtle. Very subtle.

I like this idea a lot.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

This could become viral !

Some sort of global denial of WT's authority campaign.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

If this could be done, the best possible time would be the beginning of a new "Service Year." I'm getting a new CO at the start of a new service year, sounds like a great time to slip between the cracks of Theocracy.

DD

• Zoos
    Zoos
    I've already DA'd but the thought of renewing my vows, especially with an anonymous, instigating letter like Petraglyph suggests... kinda puts an evil little grin on my face.
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

BTW, "Legalism" should be at the heart of the mass DA letter. It's the cause of all the WTBTS's problems.

DD

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Hell yeah, don't let already being da/df or inactive or faded stop you. Rally the troops of the past for this aswell.

In fact anyone who has ever had anything to do with WT.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

A letter will be sent to elders. We don't know what the hell is going but Apostates are

winning. Please interrogate each member in your KH to see if they still believe in Jehovah

and if they believe this is God's organization. When you have finished giving the RF the third degree

we will send in the CO to question you. Damn't, we will get to the bottom of this sh---t..

• cognac
    cognac

Defianttruth20 minutes ago

"If you sent the letter of DA to every member of your former congregation telling them you sent one to Bethel in their name"

hahahahhahahhahaha, you just won the internet! Lol

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Who can start drafting the legal section. Would require some research of past letters are on here

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit