Mass disassociation pact...

by freemindfade 312 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• disposable hero of hypocrisy
    disposable hero of hypocrisy
    Likewise. Love to, but for the pretty, and as yet unawake one.
  • kairos
    kairos

I could submit my DA letter or a very late J/C appeal.
    If anything they'd get a smirk.

Maybe they'd send me a letter stating they DF'd me back on Sept 10th 2015 ( FYI ! )

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

I am with all of you. I feel in my gut I can't yet, but I feel that something is going to happen in the future with watchtower, much worse and exposing than the ARC that is going to make it clearer for many. So lets not abandon the idea, we have time.

Watchtower like to predict dates and its ok for them to be wrong, so lets predict our mass DA 9/16

• Mary J Blige
    Mary J Blige
    I'm in.
  • Island Man
    Island Man
    I think it's a great idea. And for those who are awake but not in a position to actually disassociate why not send in an anonymous, unsigned disassociation letter - just as a way of making a statement.
  • StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel

Even if we are not ready to leave, it would be a good way to judge how many would do it.

Now sincerely asking, what would an anonymous letter do? I mean, it would be nice if they could use that to see how many disgruntled JWs are out there but they could also toss it out and think it was a scam?

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Island Man, that is brilliant!

Think about it, a middle finger on a mass scale. write the whole thing out, send a giant message to the WTBTS how many of their "members" really aren't but can't give their names.

Basically say I just wanted to let you know I AM NO LONGER ONE OF JEHOVAHS WITNESSES, this is how I live, I think, and how I tell people, but you @$$holes don't get the satisfaction of knowing who we are to act but we are all here disobeying you.

• maksutov
    maksutov

Island Man: I think it's a great idea. And for those who are awake but not in a position to actually disassociate why not send in an anonymous, unsigned disassociation letter - just as a way of making a statement.

Cool - even those who are already disfellowshipped or disassociated could join in with that.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    1. For those who want to DA they submit real DA letter
    2. For those who want to DA without ID they submit letter without name
    3. For those DF'd and DA'd they renew their vow as it were
  • Petraglyph
    Petraglyph
    maksutov: Cool - even those who are already disfellowshipped or disassociated could join in with that.

Could even mail more than one congregation ;)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit