judgement and resurrection

by inbetween09 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• inbetween09
    inbetween09

another inconsistency in WT theology:

JW believe, when Armegeddon comes, only JW will survive. Good news was preached in most areas and people could decide for or against God. Only exception those living in such remote areas, they have not heard from JW, here God will read their hearts.

On the other hand, if somebody dies before A. , he will get resurrected (except real wicked people like Judas Isacriot, Sodom inhabitnats etc), even though he had the chance to listen to JW, but refused.

Does this make sense ?

Sme JW may say, well even these people will not get resurrected, but what do JW say to people, who lost somebody to death? Do they say: Well, did he in his lifetime listen to us? If not, resurrection is very uncertain.

No, rather JW will most definetely always try to comfort (lure in) people with the resurrection hope.

Its just another example, of how little JW think through their own theology...

• waton
    waton

they might be resurrected, but you better take this literature, become a jw or you will never see them again.

• smiddy
    smiddy

I would hazard a guess inbetween09 that at least 1/3rd of the worlds population more probably even more have never been witnessed to or even heard of Jehovahs Witnesses ,so much for their covering the Earth with their life saving message.

Just to name a few countries that the general population would have no idea of who or what JW`s are or about.

In fact have never heard of them

Bangladesh ,India ,Pakistan,China,Phillipines.Indonesia,and all other Muslim controlled countries.Where no D2D witnessing or proselytising is permitted and is punishable with death.

JW`s are kidding themselves and anybody else who believes it when they say they have preached in all the inhabited earth .

The facts state otherwise.

• Confusedalot
    Confusedalot

I've always wondered how good my paradise experience would be if one of my loved ones did not make the cut. Or would God just remove my memories of them....messy concept IMO.

• venus
    venus

inbetween09,

Yes, it is really an inconsistency which I never thought of.

• EverApostate
    EverApostate

JWs are preaching freely in India for the past 97 years. Still hardly anyone knows about them or the Big J. I used to wonder about this very often, when I was in.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

This is what happens when a bunch of scam artists get hold of a so called 'holy book' and spin the words to their own self serving money grabbing ends.

As for the men of Sodom...............what a joke!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0Sdh239AII

• Chook
    Chook

That is one of the most memorable YouTube above . I think God is getting dementia as to the destiny of the sodomites .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit