Jeopardy and the NWT

by Scooby 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Scooby
    Scooby

Hey guys-

My friends in the borg used to say that they heard on Jeopardy tv show that a question came up once that said.........

What is the most accurage bible transalation ever created. they said that the answer was NWT.

Did anyone else ever hear that?

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

That "jeopardy" comment belongs in the same dumpster with all of the others like, "the smurf thing", "demonic music", "satanic pictues in the publications" etc.. JW's are so desperate and eager for any little tidbit because they are starved for information, blinded by regulation, hidden from civilization, and deprived from education.

• berylblue
    berylblue

I believe the answer should have been, "What is the NWT"?

Please remember to frame your answers as questions, contestants, and also, and this is important, buy the life insurance policy I'm currently hawking.

Alex Tre---

oh, sorry,

Beryl

• Jourles
    Jourles
    What is the most accurage bible transalation ever created. they said that the answer was NWT.

It sounds like a submission to http://www.snopes.com is in order!

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

The only Jeopardy question about the JW's that I know of was who was the founder of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society? I remember it being on years ago...

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman
    That "jeopardy" comment belongs in the same dumpster with all of the others like, "the smurf thing", "demonic music", "satanic pictues in the publications" etc..

Errr...there really were satanic pictures in the publications. Some of them were quite obvious.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit