The definition of 'child abuse', do you see the problem here?

by Nathan R. Koppe 8 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Nathan R. Koppe
    Nathan R. Koppe

🤔😏

👉 TIP! Download picture and ZOOM-IN in any picture viewer app

Original PUBLIC post at
    https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=649381602193274&id=627052881092813

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

Umm no. Nothing to see.

• APieceOfShitNamedTate
    APieceOfShitNamedTate
    Does Watchtower have an official definition of child sexual abuse? I don't want to misspeak if they do, but that might be the point.
  • cofty
    cofty

No I don't see it. Even zoomed in the writing is illegible.

Could you please explain?

• LV101
    LV101

Yeah - they like to play with the words sin vs. crime. The Kim & Mikey video referenced in NRK's (link by Tameria) other post really spells it out. Good video - glad I took the time to view it.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Nathan the links your setting into your thread topics are not working to your intent , clicking on these just redirects to a Face Book page where there is no download link or capability to do so.

• Listener
    Listener

Lv101 I watched that YouTube as well and thought there were some excellent points brought up from the May 2019 Watchtower.

One point being that the Watchtower calls child abuse a plague and another interesting point was how they use both the words sin and crime in reference to child abuse in the article.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The WTS calling it a plague is nonsensical and false, its just because recently the matter has been brought to the public's attentions how religoius organizations like the JWS have been covering up incidences of pedophilia intentionally to save its own public image.

There hasn't been more incidences of pedophilia in recent times in the JWS religion or other religions for that matter. It would be intellectually honest to say there is less occurrences than the past due this new public awareness and the high level law suits these institutions have been penalized with.

• LV101
    LV101

Listener -- I agree -- re/highlighting the Watchtower. They indicated they received so many letters from JWs so they really drilled down emphasizing critical points.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit