Does God Exist? / Who is God? These are Questions which Lead nowhere. What is God Like, is the Correct Question.

by LAWHFol 48 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

This does have the smell of BK cult all over it doesnt it.

Well well, just a quick look at your post titles tells me it most definitely is the BK cult team in full swing.

Any time the vedas are mentioned my BK cult sensors start twitching... your last topic was all about them.

You are patient and tenacious i'll give you that, but you work from the same script and play the same tune, so you stick out like sore thumbs.

http://www.brahmakumaris.info/

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

I started this thread for BKs, please add them when you find them

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/488700005/time-bk-cult-purge-again

• Ruby456
    Ruby456

witness my fury, so let me see then you and a few here are against approximately 93% of the world's population. All of them are wrong and you guys are right - is that what you want us to believe and trust about your views?

• cofty
    cofty
    you and a few here are against approximately 93% of the world's population

93% of the world's population are BK members are they Ruby?

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

It sounds like you welcome the BK cult to this forum to spout their twisted delusions to the vulnerable ruby, you are often seen cheering them on.

• Ruby456
    Ruby456

cofty, the opening post roughly represents 93% of the worlds population. so I will restate my question

witness my fury, so let me see then you and a few here are against approximately 93% of the world's population. All of them are wrong and you guys are right - is that what you want us to believe and trust about your views?

• cofty
    cofty

So do you mean 93% of the world are superstitious and do I think that they are wrong and I am right?

Yes

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    what is god like?

This presupposes there is a god thing. Personally, I don't care...a god thing never helped me or mine.

• Ruby456
    Ruby456

well there you go cofty.

but seriously from what I have read re your objections to the BK cult - what stood out to me was that it is their extreme asceticism that you find objectionable. Hinduism, according to my understanding, is about prosperity and flourishing rather than extreme asceticism. So are buddhism, Islam, christianity etc etc and if there are teachings and devotional aspects in them that are not then those ought to be avoided. my first rule of thumb when assessing religions

my second as i have already explained is as above - if I am against 93% of the worlds population then there must be something wrong with my rule.

• Aleph
    Aleph

Well try to put together a million of suns and you will still be far from it.

Ask the demons, they know it, and they are shivering

Now do the same with Jesus, and then you take your stand !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit