Congregation Expenses Types And Approvals

Issuing Donation Acknowledgment Letters

Monthly Congregation Accounts Reports--S-30

Transferring Funds To and From The Branch Office

Zipped Folder

Petra!
  • The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

Many thanks Petra. May 2020 be a good year for you and your loved ones.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

The Fall Guy:

And may 2020 be good for you and yours as well Fall Guy!

Petra--Atlantis--Vulcan and the elders in the Underground!

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

Thank you for your service. Your neck is on the line, I salute your courage.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Slidin Fast:

Thank you for your compassion and interest. Grandpa and Grandma taught me well. I started sharing secret documents on this board when I was 12. Grandpa Atlantis will let me know when it is time for me to vanish. Sort of a "protect mode" and I will be in the private message section having coffee and Dutch treats. Awaiting requests.

Petra--The Little Brat!

• under the radar
    under the radar

Thank you so much for posting this and all the other "secret" stuff the Borg tries to hide from the sheeple. You're doing a good work.

Wishing you and yours a very joyous and prosperous New Year.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Petra ,that photo reminds me of something ,can`t put my finger on it just yet .

As others have acknowledged you guys do a great service for us ,Petra--Atlantis--Vulcan and the elders in the Underground!

Thank you.

• Listener
    Listener

Much appreciated.

• careful
    careful

Thanks again, Petra! I haven't watched these yet but could they be a source of info for their real financial state/income, a least a portion of it?

• Attewc
    Attewc

They appear to be instructional videos for how to fill out the forms and the procedures for handling donation receipts, billing expenses, fund transfers, etc.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit