Funny ole Showbiz

by SixofNine 4 Replies latest social entertainment

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

With all the Oscar topics, I thought I throw in an observation. Did you notice the song and dance number with Catherine Zeta Jones and Queen Latifah? With Latifah and Catherine both being much larger at this time than your average american idol, the dancers they cast to work with them on the song were also a bit bigger than you would normally see.

I just thought it was funny, I'm not complaining, lol. I thought I might be imagining it at first, but no, these girls were by and large "thicker" than you would usually see cast for something like this.

COMF buddy, I think your day is coming soon; a rubanesque period. Knowing you you'll probably switch to skinny gals just about the time society comes around to your way of thinking .

• Beans
    Beans

Sixy, who could miss the twin of twins, Oscar almost fell off the podium mang! There was enough breastage up ther for a year of pleasure, I could have gotten lost for hours with either of those glandular gifts from Jehovah eh!

• TheStar
    TheStar

We know who's a boobie man.. nah nah nah nah nah nah... hehe

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

LOL,

He makes no BEANS about it Star!!!

Sixy,

Don't you be picking on Catherine. She is BEAUTIFUL even when she's pregnant!!!!!!!

• COMF
    COMF
    COMF buddy, I think your day is coming soon; a rubanesque period.

Hallelujah, Sixy. However, your comment reminds me of an ad I saw for some big-girl product several years ago. Don't remember the product, but I remember the buxom brunette beauty, and the caption beneath her picture. It said, "She just smiles when people tell her full figures are coming back in style. She knows they never left."

My internet singles ad said, in part, "I see beauty in a variety of packages, but women who are a little heavier than the fashionable norm while still having a shapely feminine figure really set my libido to humming."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit