organization obsesion

by Richard C B 73 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Richard C B
    Richard C B
    @finkle I hear you sir no worries @village Many things could be viewed as a cult including this type of disjointed gathering of likeminded people on here.
  • tornapart
  • oppostate
    oppostate

Dear Richard C B, whose member account name must stand for "Richard Cult B*tch" am I right?

JW's prefer the term 0rganization because their turd of a Company President Judge for four days Rutherford told them the term religion was a no-no.

So today the JW religion that Rutherford founded on the schizophrenic Millenerian Bible Student movement, is an 0rganization and they proudly display their JW.0rg signs because the money-making religious and litigious company wasn't successful in getting it copyrighted, otherwise the religions-minions wouldn't be able to brandish it about like the previous religion's Watchtower logo which was a no-no to use.

So that's the obsession about 0rganization, or as much of an answer I venture to give you nincompoop of a troll.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

First off asshole I'm not your brother.

This particular religious institution as been designated as a high controlling cult for its formative operative policies directed toward its engaging members.

It has tactics structured in place to lure people into it by corrupt coercive means, then exploiting people manipulatively for both labor and money.

• Richard C B
    Richard C B
    wow what a lovely bunch
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Fun with Dick the troll.

• Richard C B
    Richard C B

of people you lot are attacking someone you don't know

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

If anything JWs are overwhelmingly obsessed with the WTS organization.... Why ?

Because they been corruptly indoctrinated to do so from a psychological perspective ( brainwashed) in other words.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    So Richard, are you a JW or not?
  • Richard C B
    Richard C B

because I don't agree with you I'm a troll? lol your the brainwashed ones.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit