No the WT Borg is not closing! That's Wild Dreaming!

by DwainBowman 45 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Oops. Steve, I hit the dislike button on your comment, I meant to hit like, I hate when that happens. You are right, most posters here do not believe the Watchtower is going away (we wish!). We are just interested to note the unusual changes going on in the organization, which are unprecedented, no one can deny that.

Let's face it, Rubber Lips Lett could be caught in bed with a ten year old, have it on the network news with video proof, and many Jehovah's Witnesses would believe it was all Apostate lies.

But they are not as all powerful as they appeared to be, that is clear.

Disclaimer: Lett does not molest children as far as I know.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Assuming all these rumors are true, WHAT IS THE REAL REASON FOR THE CUTS?

Seems to be money.

But WT will not close.

• apostrate
    apostrate

The OP and posters such as apostrate assert that other posters expect the closure and/or collapse of JW organization. With possibly one or two exceptions, the bulk of posters have NOT said that at all.

Thanks Steve,

Let me clarify my post. My statement was not directed to the other posters here that I am in complete agreement with. It was directed to any ex-JW's reading here who might think that the WT is near its end.

• steve2
    steve2

Thanks Lisa. Yes I know the feeling of hitting one button but intending another! If only there were an edit button for likes and dislikes that was time sensitive!

Appreciate the clarification apostrate - I agree with your comments about a few who have excitedly predicted an imminent demise of the organization: it is a leftover from the days of excitedly expecting the end of this system - only reversed. Wishful thinking is no substitute for checking the facts.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

This is one of those rare occasions I agree with Fisherman.

The WT will not close.

In fact, I think the GB would rather have the WT run into the ground than have it close.

• pepperheart
    pepperheart
    As of now they are only printing one magazine a month,it would be intresting to find out what they are doing with the money saved it must be quite a bit for not printing and the distribution of about 50 million magazines

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit