Assembly Hall caretakers

by pontoon 5 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• pontoon
    pontoon

Does anyone know, do all of the Society owned assembly halls in the US have Bethelites assigned as caretakers or assembly hall overseers?

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

I dont know if the man I met came from Bethel, but I met an Assembly Hall overseer back around 2010 in Upstate New York who lived on the property in a little house or maybe apartment with his wife. Elsewhere, I dunno.

• loneranger
    loneranger

yes...at least all the ones I attended did have onsite full time caretakers( Monroe, NY; Newburgh, NY; Natick, Ma, Daytona Beach, Fl.; Harrisburg, Pa. Orangeburg, SC

• scruffmcbuff
    scruffmcbuff

The one near me has a full time caretaker who lives on site. Elderly man. Dont think hes a bethalite though.

• My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence

There used to be a caretaker that actually lived at the Assembly Hall in Coraopolis (near Pittsburgh). He wasn't a bethelite though. Sweet job, eh?

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

Like others have said, the caretakers don't count as Bethelites, but they generally live on premises. I recall one of them that lived at the Stanley theater in Jersey City, NJ.

the Stanley Theater, had constant conventions going on, because it's in an area with a lot of people and a lot of different language circuits. The good thing is that they don't have to attend the conventions, they pretty much make sure things are safe and locked once it's all done.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit