2 concerns about the war

by Zep 2 Replies latest social current

• Zep
    Zep

ex-general recently described urban warfare as like having a knife fight in a phone booth

yikes!

ex-cia described imposing democracy on iraq at this point in time as CRaZy.

Hope they are wrong.

• Warrigal
    Warrigal

I'm afraid that the regime of Sodamn Insane will lure the coalition troops into Baghdad and then set off some kind of a chemical, biological or dirty bomb. It wouldn't surprise me if he thought the sacrifice of the Iraqi civilians justifiable if he could kill Americans.

• justhuman
    justhuman

Unfortunately U.S.A instead of using it's power for good, just like the Roman Empire it is using the force of the weapons to impose the New World Order(like the Watchtower)

United Nations Resolutions have gone to drain because of the U.S attitude and specially the arrogant Bush's administration that does not care about international law.

The Brain Washing of the puplic from the Media it is something that is beyond that anyone can imagine.

The real reason for this war is OIL.

If Bush and Blair they were really care about the Iraqi people they wouldn't do this war. But the news do not show the killings of the babies while they were sleeping in their pour homes from a cruise missile, or the bombings of the hospitals and houses...no they don't...they just telling you that the war is going well...but is it...

There is one week now and still have done nothing, and the casualties from U.S and U.K are many, (by the way Bush promised that this would have been an easy war and finish it within 4 days!!!! Now he is saying that this would be a very hard war)Iraqi people they are fighting for their country no matter if they have a dictator like Sadam. And if someone bombs my country and kills innocent children YES I WILL FIGHT FOR MY COUNTRY EVEN IF I DIE.

Until now more than 40 soldiers killed from U.S and U.K exept the captives, and the forces have just set their foot in Iraq. Imagine what if they try to enter Bagdad what waits for them.

Bush has not respect International Law and Order. Just like the old cowboys that the only law they knew was their GUN.

How many pour soldiers they will die in this war no one knows. But Bush doesn't give a damn about this pour boys...If he did, he wouldn't send them to die in Iraq.

I would like to remind you what happened in Vietnam... did the goverment was telling the true? Why did all this hundred of thousands of U.S soldiers died there? For freedom?

It is seems that prosperity has turn us into human IDIOTS and we accept what ever they tell us. If only we could see the faces of the capture soldiers in Iraq...they were so scared. Can anyone tell them WHY?

If Sadam had any biological and chemicals weapons he would have use them...be sure for that. But WHO provided him this weapons? In case you forgot I will remind you: U.S.A and U.K. They have created a monster called Sadam(and in many other countries like Pakistan, Turkey, Iran, Saudia Arabia) and now they are against it because the monster started not to obey to his MASTERS. But who is paying for this? Is it Bush and Blair or Sadam...no they are the people of U.S AND U.K and the Iraqi people and the prise is very HIGH. We talk about human lifes.

AWAKE UP PEOPLE OF AMERICA DON'T BELIEVE TO THE LIES THAT THEY ARE SELLING YOU.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit