2 concerns about the war

by Zep 4 Replies latest social current

• Zep
    Zep

ex-general recently described urban warfare as like having a knife fight in a phone booth

yikes!

ex-cia described imposing democracy on iraq at this point in time as CRaZy.

Hope they are wrong.

• Seven
    Seven

{{{{{{{{{{ZEP}}}}}}}}}}} !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good to see you...took a war to get you out of hiding.

cheers,

seven

• Zep
    Zep

oh well thanks 7. Glad to be appreciated.

I lurk a little bit here - when i'm on the net. Haven't got a huge deal to say these days.

hope things are cool

• Seven
    Seven

Hey Zep,

I haven't had much to say for the past two years. I've been here for going on three just watching life pass me by. The place is a metropolis now. The players come and go. I remember being fearful of posting a link to HR Giger's biomechanoids because it might offend somebody. LOL Not many of the originals left. Waiting can still be found roaming the halls at night.

cheers,

seven

picked up a new guitar this weekend.

• Zep
    Zep

>I haven't had much to say for the past two years. I've been here for going on three just watching life pass me by.

tell me bout it! Not much happening down here

> The place is a metropolis now.

so many new buttons to push too. I get confused!

> I remember being fearful of posting a link to HR Giger's biomechanoids because it might offend somebody. LOL

personally, I think the bible can be just as grosse as a Giger pic.

>Not many of the originals left. Waiting can still be found roaming the halls at night.

I saw Path over at another msg board

Waiting is a champ

I'm stuck with same old guitar since '94. Getting better...but still cant play really. Its a good time killer. Did have a go on a new one round new years. Went camping down cloudy bay in southern Tasmania. We hooked up the guitar and amp to the car battery...and were cranking it in the middle of nature. Not many things beat a new giutar...well maybe a few things, but not many!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit