107 Year Old Horse Shit

by BettyHumpter 5 Replies latest jw friends

• BettyHumpter
    BettyHumpter

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/yFzPGdjGEN4" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• under the radar
    under the radar

Thanks for posting this. I've never seen a better more or less complete restoration of the original.

There is another content creator who claims he has about 45 minutes of original content that is missing from this version, but it seems he has only completed and posted Part 1 to YouTube. The latest segment from him that I could find was from 2017. What he has posted, however, is very good quality. I can tell both sources worked long and hard to restore the material properly and make it as close to the original as possible. Both have provided a valuable service to those interested in WT history or early filmography.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmo0ZMAA88i1TcYq7hxn7JEa7JahVPiqp

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Ha! At the beginning where CTR is claiming that viewing this ridiculous bullshit is the equivalent of 4 years of college????

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

So now we see where this moronic way of thinking originated; right back at the beginning! You can tell he hated educated people, as he only went to 8th or 10th grade himself. What a grifter.

And so it is, that even today we still catch speakers claiming that reading Awake! magazines is the equivalent of 4 years of University. Jaw-dropping stupidity.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

Russell says at 3:52: 15 - "not a passage of scripture" teaches that there will be a resurrection of the body.

Except for these.

• BettyHumpter
    BettyHumpter

As Russel blathers on about the "Creative Day' nonsense, I realized that the sound of his voice is the same voice I hear in my head when reading anything from Sea Breeze. LOL

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

WING COMMANDER:

I once had an elder admit to me that college educated brothers are harder to counsel.

So, from the get-go, this was all about keeping people in line. All the other bullshit about meeting bad associations and taking courses which will lessen people’s respect for the bible was just icing on the cake.

Never mind that people are forced to get a degree nowadays or they can’t get a job.

The religion doesn’t care if people can’t put food on the table or a roof over their head. Just as long as they are acceptably ignorant enough that they won’t ‘speak up’ about anything and remain passive while they are sitting there in the congregation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit