Something ToThink About

by Hairtrigger 8 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

https://youtu.be/23SYDkFKfoU.

This a possibility where the money is going?

• Incognito
    Incognito

I use the term WT to refer to the broad number of entities operated by the organization we call WT.

WT is very compartmentalized and legalistic. With numerous corporations, entities and charities, a claim such as they do not do fundraising activities, is not necessarily a lie if that specific entity such as 'the Order', do not do fundraising, but rely on donations from other WT entities.

Funds are moved around as 'charitable donations' from one WT entity to another, much like an illusionist's shell game.

I have read some years back that some congregation's will receive 'donations' from WT, but each congregation in general is not aware of any such donation as a select few of that cong's elders keep those funds separate from actual cong funds. While the funds may appear to be in the cong's name, in actuality, they continue to belong to WT as they are 'donated' as a method to hide assets and appear poorer when the courts assess legal monetary penalties following an unsuccessful legal defense. When WT require those funds again, all or part will be donated to the original WT department or another entity.

I wish I had copied this information as I so far, have been unsuccessful in locating that info again.

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

*** yb16 p. 176 2015 Grand Totals ***

...the Worldwide Order of Special Full-Time Servants of Jehovah’s Witnesses.

• LV101
    LV101

Very interesting re "The Order." Hope everyone takes the time to watch and it makes sense. She discusses the governing body members at the very end of the video re/what they really know/think.

• LV101
    LV101

Sounds like this video might be posted on Facebook by a guy named Nathan (although he was just informed about it) something like JWorg Facts & Resources. Has this been discussed on Reddit or do they have access to this info/video re/The Order? This info needs to go viral.

• zeb
    zeb

'where the carcass lies the eagles gather'..

• LV101
    LV101

Thought that was the vultures.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

One might ask why does the WTB&TS / I.B.S.A. / Jehovah`s Witnesses , have so many different Corporations , Entities , Charities , Legal Teams ,etc.etc. if they have nothing to hide ,and not fudging the amounts of money they are actually pocketing and hiding away.

Big business is always about the money .

And the WTB&TS / IBSA is big business , a multi- billion $$$ Real estate Empire and a multi billion $$$ publishing Empire that had over seven million + people paying for the literature that they produced .

And they still own billions of dollars $$$ in real estate all around the world .

And Jesus through out the money changes in the Temple ?

• fulano
    fulano

She is a big laugh :):) The order, it’s the order of special fulltime servants, that is Bethelites and missionaries, that’s all. It’s somewhat annoying hear all those nitwits vomiting opinions and theories.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit