Kingdom Hall put to new use.

by Lost in the fog 4 Replies latest social current

• Lost in the fog
    Lost in the fog

Bulgarian community finds home in Billerica in a former Jehovah's Witnesses Kingdom Hall. – Lowell Sun

https://www.lowellsun.com/2020/03/29/bulgarian-community-finds-home-in-billerica/

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

It is kind of difficult to comprehend how the organization can reconcile selling a former place of true worship to a part of Babylon the Great.

Oh, that's right, Watchtower is a real estate conglomerate.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

The WTS has always had no qualms about purchasing church buildings or selling to churches when property is on the market .

Tnat is strange, since a Witness would be in serious trouble if he took a job working for any Religious organization or if in business himself, agreed to do a job of work for one. The dubs I know would not pay money to enter a religious owned famous building, buy from a religious charity shop etc..... they view it as "supporting Bab the Gt. "

However, paying hundreds of thousands of $ or £ , or receiving same for a building is o k ?.?

BTW, nice looking KH , log cabin effect , I bet the locals were sad to leave it.

• Biahi
    Biahi

Maybe they could use some of these unused Kingdon Hell’s as makeshift hospitals for corona virus patients

• Designer Stubble
    Designer Stubble

This was the kingdom hall I grew up in, before moving abroad... even helped build it - well whatever help a kid of 10 or so could offer. Thanks so much for posting this.

I heard via-via that they closed the congregation and the folks now had a long commute to their newly assigned congregations...

Jehovah is really blessing the growth in these last of the last days.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit