I feel blessed

by vinman 8 Replies latest jw experiences

• vinman
    vinman
    I just wanted to express a simple thought. Having awakened 11 months ago , I feel blessed to have awakened at this special time. I feel so vindicated. The Royal commission, the May broadcast, stopping of building projects, the GB clearly working in desparation to maintain power, Splane's generation chart and so on. In the long ago past, the "apostates" appeared they were looking for trouble. Now, we don't even have to try. It truly is a special time. I know some say the Watchtower will still be around when they die. But Greece is still around. But it's not the world power that it was. No one can say that what is going on now is anything similar to the past. It truly is different, and it will never be the same. It's the end of the Watchtower as we know it...And I feel fine.
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade

Cheers to that

• millie210
    millie210

I was reading your post and nodding in agreement and the thought...

"You were definitely ahead of the curve on that one" went through my head...

I was curious to see what that saying "ahead of the curve" means

Heres one definition:

ahead of the curve literally refers to your position on the statistical bell curve, where the top of the curve represents the median, average result. By being ahead of the curve you represent the top percentile of results that either has the advanced skills or understanding that sets you apart.

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Totally agree with you VINMAN!!

Waking up/fading over the recent past has been so easy - thanks to the Org/GB!!

Their changes in doctrines, practices, and especially their mistreatment of the sheep within the past 3-4 years, requires no great debating skills when highlighting the Org's corruptness - the evidence is there for all (J.W.'s) to see.

The tragedy is that most don't want to see, and refuse to even look/listen to the facts about their Golden Calf.

• John Aquila
    John Aquila

In the long ago past, the "apostates" appeared they were looking for trouble. Now, we don't even have to try.

Ha Ha, you have no idea.

Just a few day ago I got into a heated discussion with an elder and when he couldn’t hold his own, he resorts to telling me- that I’ve been visiting apostate sites. I told him;

“No one has to look at any apostate sites. All they have to do is see one of the Governing Body members rant on TV about a Conspiracy that homosexual are planning to put every man on the planet in “Tight Pants”

If you can’t see how crazy and stupid that is……”

He had nothing to say after that.

• steve2
    steve2

John I've got to hand it to you, giving it so straight-up to your local elders!

• Illuminated
    Illuminated
    Sorry, meant to "like" your post, using a phone.
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Waking up/fading over the recent past has been so easy - thanks to the Org/GB!!

Amen to that!

• Olivia Wilde
    Olivia Wilde
    Yup it's that easy to watch the GB, no need for "apostate" websites, heck all u have to watch is the royal comission ...... the great thing also is when you awaken is the liberation you feel, a heavy load u left behind, the heavy burden you keep feeling when your told each time at mtgs, etc you are not doing enough for Jehovah, they determine you weren't doing enough.... at that point I felt lighter & liberated ..... & most importantly the fear of men went away.... we are all truly blessed & i agree with Vinman this is a turning point for WT.... i read some comments on JWTALK abt halting construction was because they want to focus on preaching, so maybe the people leaving is way way higher in recent times & with a growth of 2.2 yearly they need more people coming in....only time will tell what happens

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit