Things we an say on our death bed...

by The Rebel 12 Replies latest jw friends

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

1) I am glad I had the courage to live my life true to myself and not the life others expected of me.

2) I am glad I had the courage to express my feelings.

3) I am glad I let myself be myself.

4 ) And I hope I have so many days, and years to live those thoughts, because surely the most wonderful thing about having left our " watchtower death bed" is to start living?

In my case at 50 !!

But the important thing is when we leave, to start living.

Any experiences worth sharing?

The Rebel.

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

Exact same boat - fading now - hard of course because of family.

But I want to be able to say all those things too.

So many doors have been closed, trying to kick open one or two new ones.

• theliberator
    theliberator
    I want my final words to reflect the biggest lesson from our experience. Never surrender your soul, your freedom to men. No man has special knowledge . Life is precious. Make the most of it. At my funeral, I will play the song "The Garden" from Rush which has become my motto in life. In fact, that entire album is about a man who is swept into organized religion, then discovers TTATT. Sad album. Then it concludes with The Garden which brings tears to my eyes every time I think of it.
  • brandnew
    brandnew

DAGGGUUMMITTTT......ARE WE THERE YET ??????

Mad Puppy

• brandnew
    brandnew

I want them to play the song......"started from the bottom,..now we're here".......at my funeral.☺

Hee hee......just sayin

Mad Puppy

• brandnew
    brandnew
    Mix - Drake - Started From The Bottom (Explicit): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RubBzkZzpUA&list=RDRubBzkZzpUA
  • The Rebel
    The Rebel

Brandnew I love the explicit video, but as a witness even under my dead body I would never have watched such a video. (Ok only in secret)

Anyway for any lurking Jehovers Witnesses, I am sure you realize the fun stories of leaving and the accomplishments achieved were by a few lucky, unprincipled apostates, otherwise you will be extremely cross.

The Rebel.

• MarkofCane
    MarkofCane

I would say "welcome everyone here, I've asked you to come because as you know, I only have a few hours left to live and I wanted to tell you something very important'.

"You are in a F@cking Cult!"

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

Or as Stan Laurel said on his death bed:-

Stan. " I'd rather be skiing than doing this "

Nurse " I didn't know you skied Mr Laurel"

Stan " I don't, but I'd rather be doing that than doing this"

The Rebel.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I guess I won't know who the King of the North and King of the South were until I wake up again.

Rub a Dub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit