Hey everybody! Just droppin' in :)

by macys 27 Replies latest jw friends

• macys
    macys
    Yes I kissed a girl and I loved it! I have been able to explore my sexuality in so many ways now and it brings such balance to my life. I am what you call a nymphomanic. I need sex. It is more than a drug for me it is like air and water. I would not have lasted that long as a JDub to be honest so it had to be the way it was. Sorry my parents can't accept that and who I am. but I am glad it happened when I was still young so I could enjoy the best years. I think everyone should embrace their sexuality no matter what they are. Just be YOU! We are sexual creatures made to enjoy sex, not repress it!
  • Sofia Lose
    Sofia Lose

Welcome.

Do not waste your time. The best revenge is having a really good life, the one you envisioned; Educate yourself, acquire a good/satisfying job, travel, look and be well, enjoy life.

SL

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    Welcome to the forum macys! *:) happy
  • suavojr
    suavojr

Welcome Macys! It is nice to know that a person can survive outside the cult. I am sorry about your family.... :( I am personally stuck inside due to family reasons but it is getting old. Try to have fun and make good decisions and enjoy every minute.

So what is your technique to mitigate the loneliness?

• DJS
    DJS

Macys,

Welcome to the forum!! You bring a much-needed rush of fresh air to this musty ole place, and I believe we can learn more from you than you from us.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Welcome to the forum. Good for you for getting a full scholarship and getting an education. I am sad when I see young people throwing away their educational opportunities because of a pack of lies. The Awake said when I was young that people my age would never have time for a career in this system of things. I am almost retirement age, so they were so wrong, but they still tell young people the same thing.

Lisa 🌹

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Glad you're out too, Macys.

As for sexuality...at my age it really doesn't matter anymore.

As for love........does it even exist?

• enigma1863
    enigma1863
    I enjoyed reading your bio. I believe there are quite a few of us exJWs obsessed with sex.
  • WingCommander
    WingCommander

Hey! What do you know? I too am a nymphomaniac. I've suffered from it all my life. I've masturbated since I can first remember, and hated being made to feel guilty about something I felt I couldn't help. Repressing my urges only made me a basket-case. Come to find out as an adult, that men NEED to masturbate, or else they are at high risk for prostate cancer later in life. There's something scientific that you'll never hear in a Kingdom Hall.

You are so lucky to not have been "born in" like I was and be repressed and socially stunted. I really envy you that you recognized the BS early on and got out early. Not saying I agree with bisexuality, but it doesn't matter; it's YOUR life, my opinion doesn't matter.

Welcome, and best of luck to you.

• macys
    macys

Again thanks for all of your support and kind words. It means a lot to me. Being kicked out of my own house at 18 forced me to grow up fast. I am making traveling the world one of my favorite pastimes. I was in France this past summer, and I am going to visit my family in Germany for the Christmas markets in December. I have been to Turkey and am planning a visit to Egypt in 2018. Escaping the JDub cult has opened my eyes to see how freaking big the world is! Get out and live!

Hi wingcommander I know exactly how you feel. I have been sexually active since I was very young. Umm, are we allowed to discuss this here? IDC but around the time I got baptized I had a phase when I was feeling guilty for masturbating and having sex and it made me stop and repress my sexuality. I almost went insane. I think I lasted about 2 weeks before I had to find release. I literally could not go without it. I told my mother that I want to seek professional help without telling her the real reason and that I wanted to speak with a psychologist but she would not let me because she said the psychologist will "try to take me away from Jehovah." I did not push the issue but I am sure that if I went to a psychologist they would have told me to get out of this cult. So mother was right.

I know from reading the comments that some of you are still not ok with my bisexuality and thats ok with me. I get it. But maybe someday you will understand that I am not harming anybody and that being bi is a part of who I am. I do not go out seeking love with strangers in bars if that is what you are thinking. I actually have a steady boyfriend right now who is fine with me exploring my sexuality with another girl if that comes up. Again I do not go out around town looking for sex with random girls. Usually it is among a group of friends, someone I already know that I hook up with. My last tryst was with a friend I grew up with in school, and was while she and I both had boyfriends. It happened so naturally. The attraction was overwhelming and we had a tension building up since high school but neither of us acted on it because I would shy away because I was still a JDub at the time. Like I said it was the judicial committee that helped to shape my decision and finally explore that aspect of my sexuality that was repressed.

Whatevers. I am free! Best of luck to U as well!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit