My letter to the Australian Royal Commission regarding case study #29 Jehovah's Witnesses

by EdenOne 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Very well written Eden. I like the way you put lots of kisses at the bottom

Joking apart, isn't it amazing the disconnect between what his holiness pope Lett says in the latest broadcast about being baptised at 10 and what Twatman and Bobbin said at the ARC about dunking, age and shunning.

I'm sure the ARC people all know about this. They really seem to be on the ball. You can tell that Angus and Mr McClellan don't really believe Twatman and Bobbins outright lies and spin.

That's what angers me the most. If the WBT$ had the 'truth(tm)' as they claim, then there would be no fear in speaking it. Instead you hear half truths and lies to cover over the disgusting track record of a failing cult.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

I'm guessing you've sent the letter? If not, just like to reiterate Stuckinarut2 that you might like to mention that the 2016 convention videos focused very much on shunning inactive ones, and that " bad associations spoil USEFUL habits" I believe is their favourite expression!

Great letter, thank you for your work on all our behalf Eden one, it's much appreciated.

• TJ Curioso
    TJ Curioso

Great letter EdenOne!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit