UN and Governing Body and an accounting

by AnnaNana 61 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Smiles
    Smiles

also GB fearmongering about +/-30,000 JWs fallen to "deadly plague" while GB simultaneously boast "Jehovah's blessing upon his people" throughout the covid pandemic.

and growing numbers of JWs suffering accelerated deteriorations, including death, after obeying GB endorsement of the golden calf vacca-cines

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    Jesus create a Society, an Organization,

Religion is governed by laws earth-wide so JW congregation is required to exist as a legal entity.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I don't believe in all this Bible stuff. However, when I did, I thought that the 'Organisation(tm)' had become 'apostate(tm)' like the ancient tribes in Israel were supposed to have done. It didn't go well for them, apparently. I asked of the JWs....

Why would you share in their 'apostasy(tm)' by remaining with them?

Have you considered the price you will pay for this at the hand of God?

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

New idol replaces golden calf in WT comic book.

jw.org - BitChute

Jehovah's Witnesses practice idolatry.

• NotNew
    NotNew
    The governing body of the modern-day organization of Jehovah's Witnesses is not perfect.
    AND not Gods chosen or appointed leaders…

God is either misdirecting them or not directing them – Since God wont lie, especially to those directing his people... shows He’s not directing them, otherwise, He makes Himself look like a fool.

• joao
    joao

@Fisherman

Religion is governed by laws earth-wide so JW congregation is required to exist as a legal entity.

Sorry, you're wrong! Business, commerce, money transactions are governed by laws. So, if JW needs all those laws it's because they are a business, not THE TRUE RELIGION as they claim to be!

They act in opposition to Christ's example who told us that the law must be in our hearts, the LAW OF LOVE.

When God wanted humans to build the temple He told them what to do. He gave precise instructions to Noah about the building of the Arc too.

If I remember correctly, there is no mention in the Bible, no instruction given by Jesus about creating a building business of KHs, Bethels or TV/cinema studios using slave labour and money given by people that could be used to help the poor and needy, is there?

2 Corinthians 3:1-6 tells us that religion is not something external, it's in our hearts. It's not the ink (the human laws), it's the spirit that matters!

And...

James 1 (KJV)

26 If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain.

27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

Is this what JW is doing? In Portugal, when JWs get too old to take care of themselves and their family needs help they have to rely on Catholic church institutions or other institutions. JW doesn't care about them anymore because they are of no use for them... But their money was very useful...

I'm sure JW is obeying Christ's instructions... Right?!

To conclude, I don't remember reading anywhere in any of my Bibles that God sent Jesus to Earth in order to instruct us to build big headquarters, other magnificent buildings and an enormous network of money collecting KHs for any religion. Please, be so kind as to point me in the right direction because I might have misunderstood or missed some precious information.

• waton
    waton

If wt would be about saving lives, getting the sheep into eternal life, they would be primarily in the relief organizing.

as per Math 25, the F&DS mandate, and the looking for the least, the lonely to be fed and healed.

wt and its appointees are way off the mark. need reforming, as the OP points out.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH
    Fisherman: Religion is governed by laws earth-wide so JW congregation is required to exist as a legal entity.

Yahweh's kryptonite: bureaucracy.

• Konagirl
    Konagirl

"'m sure JW is obeying Christ's instructions... Right?!

To conclude, I don't remember reading anywhere in any of my Bibles that God sent Jesus to Earth in order to instruct us to build big headquarters, other magnificent buildings and an enormous network of money collecting KHs for any religion. Please, be so kind as to point me in the right direction because I might have misunderstood or missed some precious information."

It's really amazing. Jesus said to store up for ourselves, treasures in heaven, not on earth. (Matt 6:19-20) They preach a "different" or "another" Jesus, to accommodate their earthly lusts. (2 Cor 11:4) And why would God want valuable things in the light of Acts 17:24,25,29-31? He has said, "I desire mercy, not sacrifice". Matt 9:13

This sickening quote is just one that proves their defiance to the words of Christ.

Wt 16/11 p. 19-20 - "Love for God and neighbor and the urgency of the Kingdom-preaching work move God’s people “to come forward . . . with a gift in hand for Jehovah” by making voluntary donations. How thrilling it is to “honor Jehovah with [our] valuable things” and to see how such resources are used faithfully and discreetly to do the greatest work in human history!​

Phil. 3:19 - "Their destiny is destruction, their god is their stomach, and their glory is in their shame. Their mind is set on earthly things."

I have to say, I reacted strongly to @AnnaNana's comment and I apologize. She - you - are obviously waking up; and probably for many of us, it took time to weed out lies from our hearts and minds - the stumbling blocks, those "strongly entrenched things", as they call them. (2 Cor 10:4,5) Sometimes, it takes years before we no longer revert back to their false doctrines.

• jhine
    jhine

Anna as often happens in discussions with JWs you are ignoring the pointed questions. The ones about the false prophecies, which make them false prophets according to God's word .

The ones about encouraging people to sell houses and cars and donate the money to the preaching work pre '75 .

The ones about non of that money being returned when Armageddon didn't happen .

Who says that Jehovah gave His name to the Org ? Well they do .

I could CLAIM that Jehovah has made me His representative on earth and take hundreds of thousands of pounds off people . It wouldn't make it fact

Jan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit