[GOOD NEWS] My PIMI wife became PIMQ!

by psyco 5 Replies latest jw experiences

• psyco
    psyco

After a few years, unexpectedly, my PIMI wife became PIMQ.

Today she even asked me a question that I found very interesting:

if God has been anointing women to be part of the kings and priests over humankind, why cannot they currently rule and guide 8 million people being part of the Governing Body (acquiring experience in that role as well)?

• Ding
    Ding

You can tell that it's a fiction.

The GB neither know nor care who the "anointed remnant" are.

• Teddnzo
    Teddnzo

All JWs who are PIMI are also PIMQ. They are encouraged to ask Questions then do lots of personal study. To go deep into the scriptures.

I actually think more of the 8 million have things they question and don’t understand than most think. Perhaps all of the 8 million actually are PIMQ.

Im even further along than PIMQ as I just don’t know so many things, I certainly don’t swallow hole what the Bible says.

My wife and I often have this talk. There are so many questions we have about the Bible that don’t make sense. I think this is true of all JWs even the governing body.

My wife is just like your wife she asks that same question, and she is doing microphones and Audio/visual at the meetings as we are both baptised and there are not enough brothers. Why can’t women give instruction talks?

We both could claim to be anointed. Perhaps we will as we get older and the organisation changes, we may start taking the emblems then we will get more respect and people will start listening to our questions more.

We are not supposed to question if someone is anointed or not. All those older one who claim to be 144,000 kings and priests that will rule with Jesus get more respect and always get the best parking places and best seats at the conventions. When other older ones who don’t take the emblems don’t get such special treatment.

Tedd and Zo.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

That was a good Q your wife asked ,let`s hope she starts asking more .It could be an early sign she is starting to wake up ?

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

"why cannot they currently rule and guide 8 million people being part of the Governing Body"

Because after resurrection they are no longer men or women.

• truthlover123
    truthlover123

If they are genderless after the resurrection, then it should not matter now- if men are anointed (which I can't believe they way money is god), then women should be anointed and able to sit on the GB as well now - wife is right in questioning this... but society runs on Apostle Pauls idea of not letting women speak yet Jesus spoke freely to women, valued women and scripture put value on women prophet Deborah along with recognizing that only women were present to verify Jesus ascension- the guys were not there, so much for their spirituality

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit