Pagan Daybook: Sirona!!

by gsx1138 3 Replies latest jw friends

• gsx1138
    gsx1138

Here is a link to one site that has the pagan daybook for download. It is good until the year 4,000 so you can use it when you're reincarnated as well. If this site doesn't suit you then just do a search for: Pagan Daybook

http://www.mindworkshop.com/alchemy/pagan2.html

I'm using the shareware version, no money for the retail version, but it works just fine.

• Robdar
    Robdar

It is good until the year 4,000 so you can use it when you're reincarnated as well.

That remark was hellafunny!

Hey, since this is a pagan thread, mind if I ask my pagan sisters/brothers a question? I do not mean to hi-jack, BTW.

My soon to be x has moved out of the house. I smudged from the basement to the upstairs with cedar, sage and sweetgrass. I then recharged the area with different aromas---don't want to leave a vacuum. We could feel a definite improvement in the house's atmosphere but there seems to be some lingering vibes from the x. I was thinking of sprinkling sea salt in the carpets to get rid of any lingering negativity. Do you think that this will work? Any other suggestions I can do? I want this man totally and completely out of my life.

Thanks for your advice.

By the way, I also told the sacred grove where we first announced our intentions to be married, that we are getting divorced. If you want to hear that story, email me. The experience is way too odd for most posters on this forum. [email protected]

Hugs,

Robyn

• Silverleaf
    Silverleaf

Thanks for the link, gsx.

Robyn,

Sea salt is good - but if you sprinkle it on the carpets, you have to vacuum it up too [I hate to vacuum]. To remove lingering negativity, you can light black [or white] candles and if you have a good broom, sweep out the house too.

Silverleaf

• Sirona
    Sirona

Hey gsx,

Thanks! Sorry I missed this thread until now (DOH!) I've sort of had a break from posting but now I'm back again.

I will take a look at the daybook.

Robdar, How have you done with getting rid of the vibes? There are certain stones which are said to absorb negative vibes (can't think of the names just now sorry!) you could try putting one in each room (or one in each corner of each room). I like to open all doors and windows and just let the wind blow through, then clean up (physically) and then smudge everywhere. After that, I'd do some sort of protection so that your new cleansed space is not contaminated again.

Blessings

Sirona

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit