What's Linda Sarsour been up to recently?

by LoveUniHateExams 7 Replies latest social current

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Just been reading about Linda Sarsour, the Palestinian-American who is supposedly progressive but also happens to advocate Sharia (- WTF?!). She was Co-chair of the Wimmen's March against Trump, although I don't think she wore a huge vulva-suit.

Frontpagemag refers to The Algemeiner: in February and March, Sarsour and Tarek El-Messidi, founder of the non-profit Islamic education organization Celebrate Mercy, partnered in an online campaign to raise money for vandalized or neglected Jewish cemeteries.

The duo raised a total of raised $162,468, $50,000 of which was channeled to three cemeteries. $100,000 was pledged to a Jewish cemetery in Lakewood, Colorado that had fallen into severe disrepair but the money has yet to be delivered and the cemetery’s caretaker told the Algemeiner that his repeated calls to El-Messidi have gone unanswered. He does not believe that the promised funds will be forthcoming. That begs the question, where has the remaining $112,468 gone?

In response to the exposé, an unhinged Sarsour lashed out against the Algemeiner calling it “a right wing Zionist media outlet.” She also threatened legal action stating that those who inflicted “trauma” on her with these “propaganda campaigns” will “pay with their pockets.” Sarsour also tried to deflect responsibility and diminish her role by noting that “the money is being administered by [El-Messidi’s] Celebrate Mercy NOT me.” Finally Sarsour claimed that El-Messidi was “awaiting a proposal from the cemetery for potential costs so they can be allocated...” But that response doesn't explain why the caretaker's repeated phone calls to El-Messidi went unanswered. If El-Messidi was indeed awaiting some form of proposal, one would think he would have communicated this requirement to the designated donee. - http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/267276/unhinged-linda-sarsour-lashes-out-zionist-media-ari-lieberman

Does anybody know if this is accurate news?

• Heartsafire
    Heartsafire

I don't know if that news is accurate, but most of what I've heard and read about Sarsour isn't good.

• Ruby456
    Ruby456

it is inaccrate but many people seem to like what he says enough to act on it. says as much about the people as about him!!!!

a quick wiki read will tell you all you need to know.

as for Sarsour - she is controversial but this doesn't mean I would believe what David Horrowitz says about her. I would believe her more than him in other words

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams
    it is inaccurate - feel free to point out the inaccuracies in the article and post corrections.
  • Ruby456
    Ruby456

I expect u to do your own research

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I've just found out that 'sarsour' means cockroach in Arabic!

I typed صرصور* into Google Translate and 'cockroach' appeared in the English section.

ليندا صرصور - good old Linda Cockroach.

(https://ar.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%86%D8%AF%D8%A7_%D8%B5%D8%B1%D8%B5%D9%88%D8%B1)

.صرصور= ص + ر + ص + و + ر*

(https://translate.google.co.uk/#ar/en/%D8%B1)

• Giordano
    Giordano
    She was Co-chair of the Wimmen's March against Trump, although I don't think she wore a huge vulva-suit.
    I typed صرصور* into Google Translate and 'cockroach' appeared in the English section.
    ليندا صرصور - good old Linda Cockroach.

Thank you.......... this confirms how Obnoxious I thought you were.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Thank you.......... this confirms how Obnoxious I thought you were - I typed صرصور into Google Translate because I was curious what Sarsour means.

Arabic names have meaning.

Muhammad means 'one who is praised'; 'praiseworthy one'.

Ahmed means 'more praiseworthy'.

Naseem means 'warm wind'.

I've recently been learning a lot of Arabic adjectives - kabeer, sagheer, taweel, qaseer, thaqeel, khafeef, qaweey, da3eef, jameel, qabeeh, jadeed, qadeem, seleem, maksour - and I've noticed a pattern. These words have two syllables with stress on the second, e.g. ka-BEER, ta-WEEL, mak-SOUR, etc.

I thought Sarsour might be an Arabic adjective.

Turns out I was wrong.

BTW Linda Sarsour is way more obnoxious than me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit