I just found out that my youngest brother committed suicide

by SnakesInTheTower 113 Replies latest jw friends

• antes8080
    antes8080
    Sorry for to hear that, may you have peace in your mind and heart.
  • truthseeker100
    truthseeker100

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5kcaHSiSd4

Another hero of mine both the singer and who he is singing about!

Take Care. I mean that!

• Stealth
    Stealth
    Sad news, sorry for the loss of your brother.
  • truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

So sorry for your loss. Some suffer so much internally that while we as loved ones can't understand why they would choose to end their lives, it's the only way for them to end their suffering.

Of course it doesn't feel any better being the ones left behind with questions of " what if's" and "why?"

I hope you talk to someone who can help you process this loss and again I'm very sorry for your loss.(((hug)))

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

I am overwhelmed by the responses.... I started to cry... just a bit. I speed read through all the pages so far, but I will go back and read carefully everyone's post again... I just couldn't keep reading.....

but you have no idea how much these posts mean to me. Some of you know me personally and we have interacted in real life. Some here are screen names showing real human beings behind them just by taking a moment to post something...... something I never got while in the cult.... real humans -- real feelings.

Thank you so much

Snakes (rich)

• dubstepped
    dubstepped
    I wish I had something of great impact to say, but all I can offer is my deepest condolences and to let you know not to judge your feelings. Let them be what they'll be. Don't try to control them. I'm so sorry.
  • maksutov
    maksutov
    How tragic. Condolences.
  • flipper
    flipper
    Rich - Just got home from working all night and my wife told me- I'm so sorry for your loss. We send our deepest condolences to you. If you ever want to talk my friend you might have my number still . If not PM me if you need a hearing ear. Sincerely, Mr. & Mrs. Flipper
  • justme
    justme
    i am very sorry for your loss, my condolences to you
  • SafeAtHome
    SafeAtHome

So sorry, never easy to understand why. Take care of yourself.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit