hidden image: JwFairyTales 5: teh end of this System of Things

by goingthruthemotions 7 Replies latest jw experiences

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

So i sometimes go back and look at JW fairtales videos. he such a good story teller and his video are heartfelt.

Anyways i saw a hidden image at the 37:04 point. Does anyone know what book this is from?

and WTF....I HATE THIS CULT. no wonder my wife is so screwed up with JW fear.

this is the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xtb2Q6vDS74

• kairos
    kairos

I think some of the images are form the older, gold color, "My Book of Bible Stories".

• sowhatnow
    sowhatnow

many images were found in the live forever book, revelation, and many ofthe publications from the 70s and 80s. dont know why.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

The image at the 37:04 mark is from "My Book of Bible Stories" page 95

• sowhatnow
    sowhatnow

so, what do you see?

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

a skull face. look at the video and stop at 37:04

• freddo
    freddo

No, what you see is the bottom half of a long beard, but without the full picture posted by Orphan Crow I can see why you might think that.

• Gwydion
    Gwydion

Jwfairytale has always been one of my favorite exjw youtubers. Tons and tons of stories. Like most of us that have been out for awhile he got out of the sharing recovery game for a spell. He still makes videos with Jehovah bear he's just J-Bear now and he doesn't talk about The witnesses on his new channel Kansas Adventures. He's still entertaining but none of the good old stories.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit