What happened to JWStruggle.com

by TweetieBird 3 Replies latest jw friends

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

I post here off and on and go months, sometimes years without even thinking about JW's but recently started watching some youtube videos and have especially enjoyed the ones by Eric. I noticed that there have not been any recent ones and also that his website doesn't have anything new on it for a while. What happened?

I also noticed that there was a gofundme to raise money for his divorce transcript and the money was raised but I don't see the transcript anywhere.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

I like Eric and always enjoyed his Youtube videos. I check back occasionally to see if he has anything new. I think in one video he mentioned he was doing some volunteering. He's a good guy!

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

I'm sure that he is and wasn't implying otherwise, just curious why he doesn't post any more videos. I would love to see updates on some of the people he interviewed.

• blondie
    blondie

Everything has been moved to our new forum. You can find your old posts there except for “Meeting Together” so repost those if you want to contact others please.

New forum:

http://jwstrugglehelpforjehovahswitnesses.yuku.com/

JWSurvey.org

Visit our sister-site JWSurvey.org

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit