Elder reads the letter to me about the Worldwide Annoucement on Sunday

by James Jack 6 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• James Jack
    James Jack

I went and visited a Longtime Elder and Friend of mine today in a nearby Congregation(its been about 4 months since we talked). I told him a friend in Brooklyn told me some big changes are coming and that a letter was to be read to all Congregations this Sunday. He tells me that he check his mail on Tuesday and didn't see anything. Then he said let me check again. Then he says, "Oh, a undated Letter", he opens it reads it out loud to me, then says, "I need to contact everyone in my Service Group". I said, "You might want to check with the other Elders first".

He calls me later and says: "I was wrong to read the letter to you(he's over 70), The letter is Confidential, I made a mistake, please do not tell anyone".

I said: "I would never do that to You. However a Sister in your Hall, whose son is a CO is telling everyone about this letter". ( She has always been a self-righteous, unmarried for many years, B.tch, Elder wanna be. She even ratted on me once for something really silly.)

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    So what about the letter is supposed to be confidential?
  • NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Confidentiality is a relative term.

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

the cornfidenchee-ality is a test of the Keep Yer Mouth Shut system. For no apparent reason except to tell people that Jehovah is testing them. A test for testing if they test well on tests - and to see who needs a reason and logic to blindly follow explicit directions.

Anyone who thinks they are worthy of receiving reasonable and logical explanations before they follow instructions are Spiritually Weak. That means BAD or Almost Bad.

Marina

• James Jack
    James Jack

The panic has set in.

At the meeting last night, many were saying something is going on!

• stillin
    stillin
    The Chariot is on the move! Through eyes of faith we can see that great acts are being done by our God! Don't tell anyone yet, though. It's a secret.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot
    "It’s gotta be the Great Tribulation,
    So head to Warwick for permanent vacation,
    Either way, the writing’s on the wall!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit