Printing Company to Video Production Company - Insider Information
- Does anyone know if they still produce Watchtower and Awake bound volumes?
I think the Watchtower is going into uncharted territory and I have my doubts it will turn out well. They have too much baggage to overcome, and I don't see an easy way out of this conundrum.
Two Options regarding being a video company:
- Morphing into a company...that's quite feasible. Just channel the money out into a real for-profit organization. Then transition from being a religion into a company. When there's enough money and infrastructure to operate as a for-profit company, then screw the religion, claim that you are broke, and bye-bye believers.
- A religion with a remote operation using your home as your place of worship, ain't happening. The only good part of religions lately, in fact the greatest appeal of JW's religion, is their ability to offer an instant network of well behaving friends. Take that out and your membership plummets.
- thederessedsoul - I see your point. I agree 100%. We just watched another video tonight about circuit overseers.
- Can you imagine dedicating your entire life to God and then going to Bethel and then them telling you that 'No now you must watch morning worship from your room', that must be the worst. I would pack my bag and leave!