Printing Company to Video Production Company - Insider Information

by thedepressedsoul 53 Replies latest watchtower bible

• carla
    carla
    My jw used to feel very strongly about televangelism, how will the r & f justify this in their heads? to me it is no different. Am I way off here? won't some of the older jw's also see it as move towards televangelism?
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

wifibandit - "...watch Morning Worship in their rooms..."

Do you have any idea just how weird that sounds?

• wifibandit
    wifibandit
    Can someone set up a capture device? Or Better yet, a webcam that live streams to YouTube?
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

thedepressedsoul - "I expect to see this kind of stuff opened to Kingdom Halls in the future and even on their Broadcasting site."

Maybe they'll start referring to their new TV channel as "JWN"...

• cappytan
    cappytan
    Can someone set up a capture device? Or Better yet, a webcam that live streams to YouTube?

That would be genius.

• Absalom
    Absalom

I asked this to cedars but got no response, has anyone else heard that Tony Morris is sick? I have been told by two bethelites they have heard he was, and he looked terrible on his latest morning worship.

• Splash
    Splash
    thedepressedsoul It's rumored they will be coming out with their own streaming service called, "JWFlix"

"Nutflix" more like.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

"Nutflix" more like.

Image result for roflmao

WE HAVE TODAY'S WINNER!!!

Doc

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

has anyone else heard that Tony Morris is sick? I have been told by two bethelites they have heard he was, and he looked terrible on his latest morning worship.

Maybe he saw the 3rd Quarter Financial Report?

Doc

• cognac
    cognac
    How do they make money off it? I'm guessing there's no outside advertising doing commercials and such...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit