Printing Company to Video Production Company - Insider Information

by thedepressedsoul 53 Replies latest watchtower bible

• wifibandit
    wifibandit
    I have heard nothing of R&F getting Morning Worship. I HAVE heard that smaller branches are having the Bethelites eat Breakfast and watch Morning Worship in their rooms.
  • cappytan
    cappytan
    I HAVE heard that smaller branches are having the Bethelites eat Breakfast and watch Morning Worship in their rooms.

I know they're starting down that road at Brooklyn. You now have the option of watching Gilead Graduation (which was unofficially a requirement to attend) in your room. I saw pics on instagram of "viewing parties" at one of my friend's rooms in Brooklyn.

• thedepressedsoul
    thedepressedsoul
    I have heard nothing of R&F getting Morning Worship. I HAVE heard that smaller branches are having the Bethelites eat Breakfast and watch Morning Worship in their rooms.

Correct me if I am wrong Wifi, but I believe every Bethelite already gets it in their room to use if they are sick or are unable to make it that morning. It's one of their Bethel channels that gets aired over their in house set top boxes they recently rolled out.

• thedepressedsoul
    thedepressedsoul
    I know they're starting down that road at Brooklyn. You now have the option of watching Gilead Graduation (which was unofficially a requirement to attend) in your room. I saw pics on instagram of "viewing parties" at one of my friend's rooms in Brooklyn.

I can confirm this, the Gilead Graduation was streamed to all the rooms for those who wanted to stay in their rooms and have people over. Their new in house set top box gives a guide and multiple channels that allows them to do this. It even has a nice WT logo in the corner of the TV station and a WT logo on the guide =D.

I expect to see this kind of stuff opened to Kingdom Halls in the future and even on their Broadcasting site.

• cappytan
    cappytan
    Broad Casting

Is that anything like dwarf tossing?

;-P

• Absalom
    Absalom

Yes they can watch it in their rooms. Also if you live off campus, they now get a $25 credit for eating your own breakfast while watching morning worship in your room.

They have told all bethelites this year to actually attend the annual meeting (instead of watching it in their room) to get the most benefit of the program. They must be passing out the new workbook or simplified bible teach book.

• Warwickslave
    Warwickslave

Morning worship will cost the rank&field 12.99 to live stream it every morning.

Just idea if they want make any money.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Sounds like more and more Koolaid in the pipeline directly from Mother. Really! Who could stand to listen to those buffoons on a regular basis. I cannot stand to watch Lett and all of his caricature facial expressions. Neither can my Uber-Dub mother.

Frankly, I think almost everyone is on burn out. Extreme problem getting brothers to "reach out". Extreme shortage of elders and MS. The old ones are dying and the young ones are heading for the exits.

I really wonder if someone new has taken over the helm (we know the GB are not smart enough to be really running the Corp) and has set this plan in motion to really hunker down, cut costs dramatically so that by taking all the remaining assets (safely) offshore and create investments that will make it all self-sustaining. Any donations that come in are just a plus, but are not really necessary for their survival.

We really will never know, unless we do actually witness the WTS crash and burn. Then the prognosticators that said there were huge money issues will be proven correct.

Doc

• thedepressedsoul
    thedepressedsoul
    Morning worship will cost the rank&field 12.99 to live stream it every morning.
    Just idea if they want make any money.

It's rumored they will be coming out with their own streaming service called, "JWFlix". Low cost of $29.99 per month. You can also add HD streaming for an extra $4.99.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

cappytan - "If they allow the Rank & File to watch morning worship, that's going to be great for apostates. Some of the craziest stuff is said at morning worship."

Best part is, the guys sayin' it don't think it's crazy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit