...crazy religious organizations

by lastmanstanding 3 Replies latest social current

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

Why they need to get rid of organized religion. These people are batshit crazy.

https://apple.news/AXf71IRnNS4W2KC-VTvV6Zw

• Magnum
    Magnum

Thanks. Interesting. I'm surprised at all the older folks in the photos. I would have thought that it would be mostly younger, naive ones that would be in something like this.

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

If it was anything like I saw living down in FL retirees seem to flock to religion knowing they have only a short time left on this Earth. In most cases they have never step into a church since they were kids. After all look at their thinking of being being Kings and priest in God's kingdom. Still Totally ADD

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010
    Why they need to get rid of organized religion.

Nope. Not really. That's not religion; that's a high demand controlling group that uses religion for a purpose that existed before the religion existed.

Religion serves a purpose in society, and an important one. What should go away is the lack of education around those groups and their misuse and abuse of (in this case) religion.

Also, please note that I have seen similar groups with similar tone, culture and philosophy, causing equal harm (or worse) to others, and they are not religious groups. The issue is not religion, is the misuse of it ill purposes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit