Episode Three - Emily is shunned by Jehovah's Witnesses - Is now live!

by dubstepped 3 Replies latest jw experiences

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

There are many ways to be shunned as one of Jehovah’s Witnesses. Emily’s story highlights a path that many take, a path of personal growth with stumbles along the way that result in ostracism, a path that deviates from the prescribed path of a cult that requires everyone to walk the same or face the consequences. This story shines a light on the spectrum of the JW experience.

You can subscribe on iTunes (Apple Podcasts), Google Play, or wherever you get your podcasts.

You can also stream directly from my website, and leave comments of support for Emily and see what song she picked as one that signified her journey at:

http://shunnedpodcast.com/episode-three-emily-is-shunned-by-jehovahs-witnesses/

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

Thanks.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Can't imagine why someone negged you for that one, unless it was a scrolling mistake. Hope you enjoy, or at least find something that resonates with you. She was fun to interview, and although she didn't think her story was worthy of telling and that it would resonate, I think it will a lot. People lived all kinds of stories in the cult. My family was very much uber JWs, but not all were, and people's families came from all types of backgrounds and went in all types of directions even in the cult.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Thanks dubstepped!

Looking forward to this!!

Really appreciate the work that goes into your podcasts!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit