Request--Do You Have The App Video?

by Atlantis 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Atlantis
    Atlantis
    Petra, would you check and see if Atlantis has the app video?

Hi Arnold:

I don't even need to ask him. Yes, he has the "Choose Your Apps Wisely" video and once you see it you will never forget it.

The video is almost 3 minutes long, and in those three minutes the words "Faithful and Discreet Slave" are mentioned 5 times and the words "Governing Body" are mentioned once.

So approximately every 30 seconds one of those two titles are used. It's enough to make you want to go outside and barf.

Here:

Petra!
  • Magnum
    Magnum

Thank you much, Petra & Atlantis!

Just watched the video. Sickening. Cult. They're so worried about the rank and file learning the real truth.

They act like they're so concerned about "the flock". 'Oh, somebody might steal your info if you use one of these unauthorized apps.' Hell, they stole my whole life - cost me literally millions in missed wages and missed retirement opportunities and other missed opportunities.

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Control is used when something is not right. They have to hide infornation.

G.

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

Thank you Atlantis n Petra.

Stay safe and look after each other.

Zing

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

"The principal thing is that no one, man or woman, should ever be without an officer set over him, and that no one should get the mental habit of taking any step, whether in earnest or in jest, on his individual responsibility. In peace as in war, he must always live with his eyes on his superior officer...In a word, we must train the mind to not even consider acting as an individual or know how to do it". (Plato's Laws 942)

Fits perfectly.

Kadaver gehorsam

Zing

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

Thanks Petra & Atlantis. I'll bet some JW's are pretty worried by this trashy control.

Isn't it amazing that 21st century governments - via a microscopic virus - have achieved what Hitler's Nazism and Russia's Stalinism failed to do - brought "God's earthly organization" and its work to a standstil! :)

Have a great weekend - and don't forget to put your clocks forward tonight.

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

This was just a few seconds into the video "Remember if it is 10% correct then it is 100% misleading".

By the same token then when the washtowel or brothers and sisters who give partial ie 10% truthful answer when questioned by the public or higher authorities; then it is to be construed as a 100% lie??

What they said in the video did not make sense to me!

Kadaver gehorsam.

Zing

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Thanks everyone!

don't forget to put your clocks forward tonight.

I am glad you reminded me because I forgot all about it.

Thank you!

Petra!

• caves
    caves

So let me get this straight.........' Choose your apps wisely.'

I don't think this post was/is about Zoom specifically, but I found lots of things about Religions are turning to streaming and zoom is in the forefront. (sorry if I'm commenting this in the wrong spot)(probably could be its own post)idk

Yet they are using Zoom? The same platform many many "Worldly" Religions are using right now?

This might be a good thing to point out to any jws that think the GB (Chose wisely). lol

https://qz.com/1815328/religions-are-embracing-live-streaming-and-conference-calls/

https://www.christianitytoday.com/news/2020/march/online-church-attendance-covid-19-streaming-video-app.html

https://www.wacotrib.com/news/local/ministering-in-new-ways-churches-turn-to-streaming-services-phone/article_80884bb1-b27b-5395-8be5-e0b1b5298cfd.html

Interesting....

The Greater Northwest Area is helping by offering access to a Zoom Business account “at a heavily subsidized rate of $50” to local churches in the Alaska, Oregon-Idaho and Pacific Northwest conferences.

“We hope that Zoom will serve as a helpful tool for local churches to continue to meet in groups large and small, in worship and other forms of community,” said the Rev. David Valera, the Pacific Northwest’s executive director of connectional ministries.

https://www.umnews.org/en/news/churches-adapting-to-covid-19-restrictions

There are many more articles on it.

I'm so glad the GB decided to finally blatantly join the ranks of FALSE religion! Again!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit