Has Anything New Happened?

by writerpen 5 Replies latest jw friends

• writerpen
    writerpen

I've been away for about a year. Was signing on when Dateline story ran and left shortly thereafter. Have been wondering if any new doctrines or anything have occurred with the JWs in the past year. Especially in view of the war and President Bush alluding to the instability of the United Nations.

• ISP
    ISP

People have died and stuff......some more births also

ISP

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Hi Writerpen,

As the say "SSDD"

Gosh, since you've been away, I've come aboard. In my initial exurberance, I swiftly became a Jedi, and then I calmed down and now post selectively these days. Lots of new folks on here in this very active forum.

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

...oops, and where is that edit feature when you need it.

I meant to say: "As they say......"

edited due to a slippy finger

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

I thinks Sentinel has gotten her vision replaced with a telescopic lens.....me I can't read a thing she writes and I miss hearing what she has to say!

BTW welcome back!

Katie

Oh and PS: onacruse and I got married, but then you wouldn't even known us we weren't here until after you left.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Any changes in WT doctrines? They have gotten fuzzier. All blood but whole blood is OK. A nice video was released. The video features nice men in white lab coats explaining that refusing a blood transfusion is not an automatic death sentence. Disfellowshipped and Disassociated is the same thing. Those regular exam thingies are now oral instead of written. The WTS bought two new printing presses. There is a big push to encourage inactive ones back in to the fold. The internet is VERY bad. Apostates are even badder. Canadian XJW women should not be messed with. Not only does the pedophile issue get brought in to the spotlight AGAIN, but they have the gall to undertake a letter-writing campaign. Very very bad for the Watchtower.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit