Jehovah changes directions in ''field service hours'' resonsibilty and assignments

by RULES & REGULATIONS 8 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

https://jws-library.one/?file=data/1943/w_E_19430701/w_E_19430701.html#bookmark2

https://jws-library.one/?list=publications&pubId=w_E_19430701&year=1943

These expressions of God’s will by his King and through his established agency constitute his law or rule of action for the “faithful and wise servant” and for their goodwill companions today who will dwell upon the earth for ever in the New World. The Lord breaks down our organization instructions further and makes them more practicable by further instructing us through his “faithful and wise servant”. He says, ‘Let us assign the field, the world, to special pioneers, regular pioneers and companies of Jehovah’s witnesses in an orderly way, sufficient for everyone to thoroughly witness therein, and let us place upon each one the responsibility of caring for the New World interests in these respective assignments.’ He says the requirements for special pioneers shall be 175 hours and 50 back-calls per month, which should develop into a reasonable number of studies; and for regular pioneers 150 hours and as many back-calls and studies as can be properly developed during that time. And for company publishers he says, ‘Let us make a quota of 60 hours and 12 back-calls and at least one study a week for each publisher.’ These directions come to us from the Lord through his established agency directing what is required of us; and, for those who really love the Lord and are guided by his counsel, that is a reasonable service requirement. This expression of the Lord’s will should be the end of all controversy. It is for your good that these requirements are made; for thereby you are enabled to prove your integrity and magnify the Lord’s name.

Samuel Herd at the 2023 Annual Meeting of Jehovah's Witnesses states : '' 2023 congregation Publishers will no longer report the amount of time they spend in the ministry''....

In the July 01, 1943 Watchtower, Jehovah establishes, instructs, and directs the ''faithful and discreet slave'' to establish and direct ''field service hours'' for special pioneers, regular pioneers and companies. ''This expression of the Lord's will should be the end of all controversy.''

In 2023,( supposedly) Jehovah changes his mind about the reporting of time spent in the ministry. No more hours, return visits and placements. Jehovah does a complete turnaround.

Can the change really come from the Watchtower Society facing lawsuits and Governments refusing to give them free money for the treatment of their rank and file?

The Watchtower Society are a bunch of ''weasels.''

• Teddnzo
    Teddnzo

Yes either Jehovah gave out false light or the GB of past times were the evil slave class? Or the entire thing is just humans making things up and keep changing things and lying saying it’s Jehovah

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

The Lord also directed how many hours were to be preached a month and how many back calls...over the years the GB lowered the hours their Lord directed. Well, why? if from God to start with. Yeah, they be "weasels" and charlatons, and liars.

• Teddnzo
    Teddnzo

Yeah, they be "weasels" and charlatans, and liars. Saying Jehovah directed them to insist on counting hours all these decades and now Jehovah is directing them to stop? Why would Jehovah do this? Or it’s a man made organisation lying

• DisgruntledFool
    DisgruntledFool

I first came across this in the Winter of 74/75 in the Watchtower Farms library one evening while I was doing research/personal study. Needless to say this led to many, many sleepless nights for me and started me on the path to my first 'nervous breakdown'. The Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses has always been and will always be made up of FAKERS, FOOLS, FRAUDS AND FUCK-UPS and nothing will ever change my mind about this opinion.

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS
    I first came across this in the Winter of 74/75 in the Watchtower Farms library one evening while I was doing research/personal study. Needless to say this led to many, many sleepless nights for me and started me on the path to my first 'nervous breakdown'.

Can you elaborate?

I cannot believe how many ''field service hours'' were required in 1943. Also, telling everyone these hours were established directly from Jehovah to the ''faithful and wise servant'' and to ''shut up'' about the insane amount of hours.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

I wonder how many would stay in if they examined some of the old WT...it plainly shows up the lies that were perpertrated to get control of everyone.....alas, they aren't allowed and those who know are filthy apostate liars. Far more truth among those who left JW than those who are staying.

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

So much for them denying that they ever said "Thus sayeth The LORD". (they didn't have their own specially worded edition back then)

"He says the requirements for special pioneers shall be 175 hours and 50 back-calls per month, which should develop into a reasonable number of studies; and for regular pioneers 150 hours and as many back-calls and studies as can be properly developed during that time. And for company publishers he says, ‘Let us make a quota of 60 hours and 12 back-calls and at least one study a week for each publisher.’" This seems like they're treating it as a direct quote by Jehovah, although they've muddied it a bit by mentioning His King.

• Scully
    Scully

I bet they can cook the books in terms of hours spent going Door-to-Door™ or Publications™ Placed™ etc, even better than the average JW could do on their own. They've just streamlined the process.

Their website counts how many visitors click in, how many Publications™ are downloaded, how many visits look up where Meetings™ are, how many people log in to the Zoom meetings, etc. They don't need individual JWs to file reports, or have Elders™ tally the numbers and send reports to Bethel. It doesn't matter any more, because J-W dot bOrg is doing the counting for them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit