Not attracted to "spiritual" people?

by nowawake14 3 Replies latest jw friends

• nowawake14
    nowawake14

I was always into boys that had "wordly" tendencies, like giggling at innopropriate jokes, watching scary/horror movies, scary video games, and just being open minded.

Even if I ever get together with anybody, he's either gonna be an "awake" jw that is NOT a stupid pioneer, ministerial servant, elder, etc., and is not as active in the org. If they're not a jw, maybe I could find someone I could get along with somewhere. It takes time. Remember, theres 7 billion people on the planet. Theres got to be somebody.

• paradiseseeker
    paradiseseeker

Absolutely relatable.

I remember when I was PIMI that I read in a Watchtower article that a "sister" said that what she loved the most about her husband is that he loved Jehovah more than her.

I wasn't awake back then but I still thought "WTF, that woman's head is full of crap".

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

I married one of those. Laid back, great guy, great husband, great father and great overall man. He never wanted to be an MS or Elder. Marriage....going 30 plus years strong. BEST DECISION I EVER MADE!!!

SECOND BEST DECISION I EVER MADE....LEAVING A CULT!!!

WT, you can have all of your 23 plus year old "spiritual men." I'll take my wonderful husband!!!

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

In my experience most young 'spiritual men' come across is inhibited, weird, or shy... or all three.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit