E-Mail, Just recived. About Bethell adjustments.

by DwainBowman 64 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

Thanks Sally, Jesus is directing the org and all decisions and instructions to us may not seem practical from now on, neither will we understand the reasonings behind many of the changes that the organization makes. How exciting are these times!

That proves it. JW's thrive on being frightened, kept in the dark, having others make all the decisions and being told what to do. It makes them feel extra virtuous and it takes all the responsibility for the future off their shoulders.

• Lee Elder
    Lee Elder
    A lot of them will just not question anything. Hopefully, they never start passing out Kool-Aid because I'm pretty sure the majority of them would drink it.
  • Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once
    No wonder ol' Tony looked pale and sickly, the whole operation is going to hell in a literature cart!
  • LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField
    Well I tell ya what. My wife is still in. And I'm not gonna let her send a DIME to these GB nuts!!!
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    It's looking pretty obvious that this is a cost cutting maneuver. Maybe the loan forgiveness pledge plan back fired and they are not getting anywhere near the money they thought. They may have also not stole as much money from the congregations as they hoped for. In the end being a religion that has lied all these years stating money was never their concern didn't need or want it has come back to bite them. Their members are poor their congregations are poor and only the equity in the properties in New York made them solvent. Maybe just hopefully their solvency is gone.
  • wozza
    wozza
    They seem desperate to find anything to excite the troops by adding a little mystery. " ooooo..the brothers have such special insight !" It's pathetic
  • berrygerry
    berrygerry
    As we get closer to the end, some decisions may be made that we perhaps don’t understand, that may seem to go against all logic. Whatever the reasons, obeying and accepting those decisions will result in blessings.

Hopefully, they never start passing out Kool-Aid because I'm pretty sure the majority of them would drink it.
    Their members are poor their congregations are poor and only the equity in the properties in New York made them solvent. Maybe just hopefully their solvency is gone.
  • LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

I just gotta quote the brothers of old, "Brothers, theses are exciting times!" :)

• Alive!
    Alive!

Bethelites being deployed and sent out to live in the territory as regular pioneers, paying rent and trying to make a living.

Will the GB be amongst the first to willingly forgo their bethel accommodations?

Will the Governing Body follow brother Paul, John's and Peter's example now? Living in the community, earning their own crust ( bit of tent making perhaps?)

No need for them to be living in centralised accommodation, in just one place.With today's technology, they could each have an iPad/ laptop and communicate globally at the swipe of a screen - and do all this from a run down bedsit whilst living amongst their other brothers and sisters. How wonderful to have the self proclaimed anointed living amongst us like Christ, like the apostles and the early disciples.

Hmmm.

• Saintbertholdt
    Saintbertholdt

Hi Millie,

"At that time, the life-saving direction that we receive from Jehovah’s organization may not appear practical from a human standpoint. ALL OF US MUST BE READY TO OBEY ANY INSTRUCTIONS WE MAY RECEIVE, WHETHER THESE APPEAR SOUND FROM A STRATEGIC OR HUMAN STANDPOINT OR NOT. (4) Now is the time for any who may be putting their trust in secular education, material things, or human institutions to adjust their thinking. The elders must stand ready to help any who may now be wavering in their faith."

The Governing body knew very well...

Image result for shit hits fan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit