09-21-2015 Letter to all BOE Re: Letter Dated Oct 4 2015

by committeechairman 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Two problems for me,...."work" and "book." I'm not putting forth one quark of effort on that shit. A quark was the smallest thing I could think of, BTW. 😁

DD😈

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    DD - what?? not even to draw moustaches and rude body parts on the wonderful "artwork"
  • problemaddict 2
    problemaddict 2

I think this is a good move for them. Make people feel even more special. Part of the entire rebranding of the religion. Its a bit ingenious. Don't change doctrine that is disturbing.....just make the "feel" a little more friendly.

gag.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

But the illogical doctrines remain....

And no admission of past errors....

So it is all fluff, and NO substance...

• disposable hero of hypocrisy
    disposable hero of hypocrisy
    Can we not link to jw dot bOrg (in the OP) please. I find that far more offensive than removing links to cedars stuff.
  • disfellowshipped1
  • Caminante
    Caminante
    @disfellowshipped1: the "Teach Us" book cover posted on the JW Archive forum seems to be either a fake mockup or a very early draft of the cover. Some facts about it: 1) the font used with the white text is indeed Watchtower's very own WtKnollTextMedium, but 2) the title does not match to the one in the October 4 letter, 3) the letter says that the cover is "slightly altered" to the cover of the "Bible Teach" book (this mockup is completely different), and 3) the text next to the QR code (tu-E \n 150408) is set in the wrong font and the wrong size (it should be URW Nimbus Sans D Extended). Moreover the printing date of 150408 claims that the cover was scheduled to printing on April 8, 2015.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit