09-21-2015 Letter to all BOE Re: Letter Dated Oct 4 2015

by committeechairman 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• committeechairman
    committeechairman

The "Pre-Letter" for the October 4 2015 letter is now posted to the jw.org for elders and it matches what had been leaked.

Looks like we can confirm that the preliminary letter and the main letter are legitimate.

Unbelievable!

CC

• millie210
    millie210
    Thank you Committeechairman!
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade

So crazy... the names of the meeting and the parts were so bizarre a part of me really felt it could be a very well constructed hoax, but that was the only thing that made me feel that in my gut.

Looks like its real. The thinking people are going to start to feel insulted by this cult with their coloring book and stupid fundie/mega chruchy titles

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    There really introducing a coloring book?
  • John Aquila
    John Aquila
    I don't see any letter to elders, is it on the home page? What heading is it under?
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade

Coloring book is a hyperbole

Just trying to illustrate how juvenile it sounds like they are heading.

Our Kingdom Ministry is being replaced by a new four-color, eight-page monthly publication entitled Our Christian Life and Ministry—Meeting Workbook (mwb). This publication is intended for Jehovah’s Witnesses and for those who regularly attend our meetings. It outlines the weekly meeting schedule and features artwork designed to make your personal reading of the Bible more meaningful. It is a workbook that prompts you to make personal notes. No doubt you will enjoy reviewing the January 2016 issue of the Life and Ministry Meeting Workbook when you download an electronic copy from jw.org or the JW Library app or receive a printed copy through the congregation. Since the workbook will not include a section for announcements, congregations will be informed of monthly literature offers by means of letters from the branch office.

This workbook sounds silly, more and more handholding, pictures, and less substance

• committeechairman
    committeechairman

John,

It is in the Congregation -> Documents -> Letters section after elders login to the confidential portion of the site.

CC

• Magnum
    Magnum

freemindfade: stupid fundie/mega chruchy titles

I had the same feeling when I first saw the name(s) of the new meeting. It sounds so "churchy". It seems they are going even more mainstream.

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

That pre-letter was there a couple days ago and does not verify anything except that there will be another letter forthcoming dated October 4. That letter will release after 3PM EST on October 3. So although this is probably all valid information it is not verified yet.

• John Aquila
    John Aquila
    Thanks!
    committeechairman

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit