Apology

by blackout 2 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• blackout
    blackout

OK I would like to apologise to Nowisee, Rayzorblade and Kat_newmas

I was having a bit of fun and I am sorry it was at your expense. I am sure I am just totally paranoid and being very silly and got quite carried away with myself and I promise I will never ever do it again.

I am also sorry Simon for causing you hassles and if I am ever suspicious of anything I will contact you only, promise.

Sorry.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    OK I would like to apologise to Nowisee, Rayzorblade and Kat_newmas

Heeeeey what about the rest of us? ... you're in apostate school now blackout ... so if ya haven't got one for everybody!

I was having a bit of fun and I am sorry

So you should be.

it was at your expense

yeah and jokes have gone up this month.

. I am sure I am just totally paranoid and being very silly

pffft .. you call that silly? .. try using your sisters barby doll to catch fish - that's silly!

got quite carried away with myself and I promise I will never ever do it again.

awww not even when your old and grumpy?

am also sorry Simon for causing you hassles and if I am ever suspicious of anything I will contact you only, promise
    who's simon?

Sorry.
    run that by me again? mad unc (who hasn't a clue why you posted that thread .. ya dingbat! lol.
  • xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

SHEEEESH !

Yeah. Gotta agree with Uncle Bruce on that !

mad unc (who hasn't a clue why you posted that thread .. ya dingbat! lol.
    I see Simon, locked that previous thread and just as well. Blackout. Did it ever occur to you that people with similar interests, watch for postings, and replies from others with like interests ? Some times threads are like a delayed chat room, with only those who are passionate about the subject replying. When there is a thread on doctrine, do you get suspicious when AlanF, Farkel, Francois and others, make repeated posts in rapid fashion? As for the multiple IP addresses from nowisee, there was a thread here, shortly before the new format came on line, and Simon explained how it works, and it is not foolproof, as another poster pointed out. That thread was unnecessary, but I'm glad you stood up and apologized. ps to rayzorblade. You did good man, by not resorting to " Insulting, threatening or provoking language "

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit