I do not understand why you should be considered bad parents if you do not have your children submitted to you

by psyco 6 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• psyco
    psyco

After creating the first human couple, God had 100% of not submitted human creatures (0 out of 2).

At the time of the Flood, He had 99,9% of not submitted human creatures (8 out of thousands if not even more).

Nowadays, He has 99,9% of not submitted human creatures (8 millions JWs out of 8 billions humans).

But He is considered a "good" God or Father of His human creatures: why then is having submitted children a requirement for Christians or for being considered "good" parents as JWs?

I mean: if He does not have more than 0,1% of submitted humans, how could I do better?

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

Some of his heavenly family disobeyed- became demons...

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

It is because that abomination of a god is imposing Pleiadean Law on the Orion Empire. You are supposed to be going completely against nature, and of course anyone with half a brain is going to rebel. And those Demons--they were supposed to work with humanity. And they are being punished for protecting us, or trying to protect us, from all enemies--even if such happens to be that beady-eyed monster called god.

Yet, that abomination of a god wants perfect compliance to itself. We are supposed to train our children to go against natural laws, against their own best interests--and if they rebel, they are to be harshly punished. Is it natural for children to waste their whole school vacation going in field circus, standing still without any distraction while they give the same repetitive sermon at door after door? Or to resist the fun of the holidays when the holidays are harmless? Or all the rules against natural procreation, and just about everything fun when they get older? And now, getting them vaccinated against the wimpiest "disease" on the planet with something that is going to be 20 times more efficient than cancer sticks at killing them?

No wonder that even the "angels" disobeyed--the rules went against nature. And the angels that remained faithful to joke-hova are the ones that hate humanity.

• Bartolomeo
    Bartolomeo

Same post is actually also on Reddit

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

“Submission” by lower-ranking individuals is an integral component of any authoritarian ideology.

• eyeslice
    eyeslice

pysco - good point and one I have used.

I was pressured to step down as an elder over my kids who in reality had never done anything wrong. Nothing like murder or immorality and the like. I gave them a bit of a free reign to go off travelling in Asia and the like. My son was dating an unbaptised publisher at the time and that was seen as unacceptable. So in the end I was viewed as not having children at home in subjection.

Of course I could have kicked them out on the street and let them degenerate into druggies and alcoholics with mental problems and that would have been fine with our elders. As it happens all my kids left the Watchtower and are doing great.

• waton
    waton

non conformity is the way of progress, without it, instead of getting ready going to mars, we would be still swinging in the trees. Ditching the talking snake follow up by the young and restless is a good start.

Vivre la difference.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit