Audiobible NWT

by TheWonderofYou 5 Replies latest jw friends

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

I took a look a the ORG video about the new audiobible and the production process.

Most disturbing for me is that the voice of Bro. Jackson seems to be always the voice of JESUS throughout the bible. He was the GB member who made the appearance in the Australian child abuse commission.

I dont like his voice as Jesus and will never listen to the audio bible therefore.

What me wonders much is, how much work those sis and bros do to identify similar speakers in the four gospels so that always the same speaker speaks and how they handle that.

To cover the whole bibel 1000 speakers have been identified and will be trained in reading correctly.

Some questions are if the bible says that Jehovah speaks, did he really speak himself or something else or if a passage says that the apostel said something, who of the apostels was it actually?

They are coping with some heavy problems in their job. Its only a pitty that the background information is not given out for the public.

This BETHEL team is busy and blessed because it has not been LAYED OFF!!

This kind of multiple-speaker audio bible is something new.

https://tv.jw.org/#en/video/VODOurActivities/pub-jwbrd_201507_1_VIDEO

Bible reader schedule

Sister audio-engineer assisted by a team of helpful hands

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Yeah, except Sanderson (the youngest one) plays Jesus. Jackson is the narrator on the Dramatic Bible Readings (not the same thing as the normal Bible readings).

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

Oh yes, thanks. If it is Sanderson its okay because he is far more sympathic for me.

• ILoveTTATT2
    ILoveTTATT2

That's ridiculous. So much work for a book of fairy tales.

• leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly

This kind of multiple-speaker audio bible is something new.

Maybe they got the idea from here:

http://www.thewordofpromise.com/

• ILoveTTATT2
    ILoveTTATT2

I think that they make those pointless projects just to have "Guiness World records" of sorts and say they are the best or unique.

"No one has MEPS".

"No one translates their website into more languages".

"No one has a complete sign language Bible".

"No one has an audio Bible that uses different people for different characters".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit