Letter from Brazilian Branch: Buildings

by TheTruthBR 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Virgochik
    Virgochik
    Wait, if the fields are still " white for harvesting," how are they doing the final march around Jericho? Is it the last final push before the doors close, or are there still many to be preached to? The contradictions and double talk is astounding. Doesn't anybody up there in the Tower proof read, to make sure they don't keep making whoopsies every time they open their mouth?
  • StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel
    Do you have the link to the original letter?
  • wifibandit
  • Captain Schmideo2
    Captain Schmideo2

All I can say, if this is not enough to shock people into waking up, then nothing will. They will be just fine with rolling out the barrels of Flavor Aid laced with cyanide, drink drink drink, see you in Paradise!

• avaddohn94
    avaddohn94

And nothing will in fact wake them up.

In a few months they'll be just saying this is a "loving way" in which "Jehovah" (not the organization or the Guardians) is SIMPLIFYING the procedures like "HE" did when they started asking for donations (to prevent taxation) or when they got rid of the book study meeting or when they supposedly said Bethel was to be closed on Saturdays so that Bethelites could devote more time to preaching...

What I do see is that, like it's happening in many activities, computers are definitely taking over. They've seen they can "preach" using their broadcasting programs and show videos to people instead of reading from their bibles. IMO JW.ORG is certainly replacing the old Watchtower now.

• wifibandit
  • lostnotfound
    lostnotfound
    Do you have the original letter? Is this only in Brazil or will this come from the US branch? I just noticed the wording does sound very official (using "I" for example). Im just assuming thats a bad translation however...
  • Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once
    Young People Ask, "Why did you screw me out of my twenties and then dump me Watchtower?"
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    Those Bethelites in the video look gay and I don't mean happy gay.
  • Gayle
    Gayle

Seems if Brazilian JWs see the buildings and very pleasant apartments being done shown in the pictures of the Warwick Branch that they will feel short-ended when not even KHs are allowed to be built in Brazil in near future. How will any/to most feel an inkling to donate to the worldwide headquarters when they have been informed that no building of any sort will be elsewhere.

Foreign countries have been burned enough from foreign businesses or religions that have taken advantage of them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit