Missing Kat_Newmas

by RAYZORBLADE 9 Replies latest jw friends

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Just a brief note here.

Looks like Kat_Newmas won't be around here for an indefinite period of time.

I found his presence and input to the forum: welcoming, invigorating, upbeat and positive.

Kat...if you are reading this, somewhere, but cannot post: Missing you here at the forum big time as I'm sure everybody else.

Take care, and look forward to your return, because you truly mattered here.

Waiting for Kat's return.

• nowisee
    nowisee

ditto

nowisee

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I didn`t understand one of Kat`s last posts..It was like he was threatened off the board..He left enough clues in that post to make me think someone had outed him and was going to ruin his life over it..Island Woman,now Kat..To my dub techi buds:Someone is up to no good on the board.How do we track them down?...OUTLAW

• mouthy
    mouthy

Wasnt me honest !!!

• Eppie
    Eppie

Yeah i am sure someone on this board is not very genuine (if that is the word) but how ever can you track one down? I mean it is so easy on the net to pretend you're someone else, i mean i am a 21 hot sexy babe (ok i am at least 21 ).

Maybe Simon has some ideas about it but i am afraid that it is not feasible to do smth with it.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Yeah, I miss Kat too. I hope he comes back and the intimidator is found out.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/9/46969/684562/post.ashx#684562

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Could you be any more gullible?

• jgnat
    jgnat

What?????

http://www.wwvisions.com/craftbb/yardart/2283.html

This link was posted long before Kat came here, and seems to indicate he has a life beyond the board (good thing, too). Kat says, though he is not a JW, he doesn't celebrate any holidays, but he does get paid very well to paint things like this. He does not want to cause any undue strain with his family.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

the "intimidator"? please.

Go see a movie for your drama.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Please elaborate.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit