Convention program 2017 AM3

by George One Time 52 Replies latest jw experiences

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

What makes me mad is that not one single talk in all 3 days had anything to say about Jesus. There's not a hint of Jesus anywhere in the program. And I just looked at the Memorial Invitation for 2017. The cover doesn't have Jesus on it nor is the title about him. It says, "Peace, Health and Prosperity". They note about Jesus in it, on the back, but JW's as a religion are going further away from Jesus. Everything is Jehovah.

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Bloody hell! It looks amazing. I can't wait to be there, especially on Sunday for the symposium item about drinking water. They really are saving the best information until last.

#bestconventionever #bestlifeever #foodatthepropertime

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

"Not to be missed". 😎

G.

• berrygerry
  • Jaidubdub
    Jaidubdub

TM3 must be the 'new' Jesus 😳😳

• Nicholaus Kopernicus
    Nicholaus Kopernicus

This reminds me of the last convention at Twickenham RFU stadium where banners were fixed to the lamp posts.. The banners had a member of the GBoJW portrayed on them. Hardly faithful, and certainly not discrete. Neither is this programme!

By the way, the convention mentioned above was an over crowded debacle. Families with kids couldn't find seats and had to go home. Insufficient public transport. One member of my cong didn't get home until 11.00pm. I anticipated problems and left at lunchtime. Now I just don't bother at all.

This GBoJW projecting themselves as they do is really quite repellent!

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757

No mention of Jesus in all three days?

I can't wait for the breakdown videos from apostates. This might be the dumbest year of conventions yet.

• Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

Can't recall where, but the TM3 masthead looked almost identical to one of Pastor Russell years ago, maybe TM is moving to claim he walks in PRs footsteps as an overlapping one true pastor

• ambersun
    ambersun

I notice that on Saturday morning they are targeting the poor kids again "Safeguard Your Children From “What Is Evil " (normal life?) followed by "Train Your Children in ‘the Way They Should Go’"

Oh dear, poor little mites. Perhaps they need reminding to give their money to the GB instead of wasting it on ice creams .

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

If there is applause when ToMo makes his stage appearance, a sprinkling of awake attenders should try to generate a standing ovation, and chant: "Tony, Tony ... "

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit