Similarities between the Governing Body and an abusive spouse

by Zoos 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Vidqun
    Vidqun
    Well Mad Irishman, I think you are partly right. It's not right comparing the GB to abusive husbands, wife beaters, and the like. I think we are demeaning these by comparing them to the GB. The GB and their henchmen are much lower than that. By giving pedophiles and predators the benefit of the doubt, and by victimizing the young with their policies, the members of the GB are rock bottom. Shark feces come to mind. If you have followed the Australian RC, you will know what I am talking about.
  • sir82
    sir82

Who in the world would take that kind of analogy seriously? Not a thinking person that's for sure.

Odd...not sure how you'd know what a thinking person would take seriously.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Mad Irishman - "...you come on here and you see these analogies of the JW's to crazy over-the-top things like ISIS, Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot..."

Crazy and over-the-top, huh?

Pretty sure that if you placed the WTS in charge of a small country tomorrow, within a decade, democracy, free speech, and freedom of religion would be nonexistent, any form of alternative sexual expression would be outlawed, creationism would be mandated in schools, disfellowshipped people would be imprisoned or deported, and "apostates" would be sentenced to death without possibility of appeal or reprieve.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is naïve, IMO.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit