Successful Moveout

by jdash 5 Replies latest jw experiences

• jdash
    jdash

So I moved out last Friday and it went good. At first I was nervous and everything, but I feel as I can be myself now. Everything is fine.

I appreciate you guys with the help I have received over the past year. I don't know the words to say to express my appreciation for you guys.

• Giordano
    Giordano

The best way to thank us is to stay in touch and let us know how your doing.

Also help others going through what you went through.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Hi Jdash,

You did it! Your grandmother is a special person to encourage you in your move despite her desire to keep you longer. I hope your income will be sufficient for you to stay as long as you want in your new location. Congratulations and do keep us updated on how you're doing.

• Leeny
    Leeny

Hope you’re doing well.

I’m moving out myself soon too so if you wanna compare experiences text me :)

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Don't panic and don't give up no matter how hard it may get at times. The key is to keep communication open with your landlord so you can keep them appraised of you situation. I'm not saying you won't have the rent, but there may come a time due to sickness or layoff or whatever. Just keep communication open no matter what. Good for you. Keep looking forward.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Congrats on taking that next step! I'm happy for you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit