New Years Eve

by wozza 5 Replies latest jw friends

• wozza
    wozza

Here it is ,the end of a year and a new one starting tomorrow.

I do not want to reflect on the bad the year brought us ,but thankfully i will move into the new year glad that i am still here to enjoy the good things in life that are still here .

Though I've had some personal bad stuff happening like all do from time to time I did have things to be thankful for ,like my loving partners support and a wonderful christmas visit with my daughters family and grand children.

I had to plan my driving trip to Queensland in between covid shutdowns but this made it more exciting and helped me to see i should not take family for granted.

So I'm thankful for the good the year brought and yet sorrowful for those in the world who had bad things happen.

That's the stuff of life and sometimes it's worse for a while and then change brings better times.

I don't believe the strike of clock will bring change but what we do in our lives will ,I've made bad decisions that have lbrought life long change for bad but I have made some for good. Some things from outside will bring change ,like covid ,but it is how we handle things that really matters for the future.

The one big thing I am thankful for is getting insight from this wonderful site that helped me see what the disgusting Watchtower org is in reality , and over the years have seen thru others here how they broke the clutches of a cult of liars.

So thank you all and hope that the future brings some happiness as well ,agong with the sorrow and especially to all the Ozzies on here

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Thanks for that wozza ,today we are presently having a visit from my grandson and his partner and their two young daughters 13, and 10 year olds and we are having a wonderful day .

So I`ll close now as we have some serious drinking and feasting to do ,

• Rivergang
    Rivergang

Smiddy3

Too right!

• joey jojo
    joey jojo

Good on ya Wozza,

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

2021 has dawned! Good morning everybody and a Happy New Year to all.

As John Lennon once said “ Let’s make it a good one, without any fear”

• GregW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit